A Christmas and A Birthday pt. 3

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS THE SAME CONTENTS IN THE LAST PART. AND THIS MORE SEXUAL THEN EVER,DON'T READ IF YOU WANT TO.

KARMA'S P.O.V.

Farther massaged my mouth and tounge making me pur, "this looks lonely maybe I'll fix it," he engulfed my member in his mouth. While he suck me, dad massaged my chest, making me feel good, "mhh daddy," I moaned from the touch, "oh so now your saying it because it feels good doesn't it?"

I only moaned as a answer, he Shuu pulled out my member from his mouth. "Why did you stopped," I whined, Dad and Shuu leaned in to my ears and whispered, "you should prepare yourself."

It made my ears twitched from the warm breathe. Dad hugged me tightly so I can't escape, while Shuu stands up to get something. He turned around holding a bottle of lube in his hands.

He gave it to dad and Shuu kissed me to get me distracted, I heard rustling noise and I tried to look down, so, I saw dad naked with wolf form and his large member. I was moved again lying on my back and behind me was my new father who adopted me, now naked, my back felt his hot skin, making me pant from the feeling. He toyed with me, biting my ears, licking me and pepering me with kisses, between my legs was his m was gis member in the middle.

"Shuu hurry or karma might escape," he said to Shuu, he went his own bathroom and took his clothes off which I can hear it. While he's at it I was on fours on the bed, I felt dad squeezing my ass cheeks and spreading them. "I bet your ass is warm and tight when I enter you," he moved in closer and used his tounge again to lick me, "daddy, stop I don't want it, "you will," he mumbled in my hole feeling the air inside.

He kept at it until Shuu gets back naked with his flaccid member pointing at the ground, "oh so your are stretching him, that's fine by me," he got on the bed stroking his cock until it's hard, "Huh? Since when it got bigger?" He was now ten inches, I move to pry myself out but got a hard slap on the but making flinch. "Ah, ah, ah, don't try to escape or things will get worse," he warned me so I followed their orders, I look what's in front of me seeing Shuu's large cock.

He slowly go closer and closer, "go ahead and suck it," this made me feel more eager to do it, I was on fours again showing my butt, facing at the head board. I heard squirt in noise and felt something shove into my ass, turned around, dad shoved a lubed up finger into me. "Hey are you going to do it or what?" I looked back again and look at his member, I couldn't take it but I licked the shaft.

This Shuu moaned in pleasure, I felt two fingers penetrated and scissoring my insides making me to take the cock even more, I swallowed half of his length in my mouth. "Yes karma, suck it," his words made it worse I swallowed two more inches, I want it, I want his cum, I want every last drop of it. "Karma, I'm going to come, Ahh!" he screamed as his cum went in my mouth, he's releasing a lot of it, I swallowed, and I swallowed until it stop his taste was so good.

I moved my body to hugging him, "Shuu," I was about to hug, but was stopped. "I think that will do dad, you can go," I was pulled and lifted, to on my dad's rock hard cock, "no wait please," I begged and felt the tip touch my hole and then, it went in. "Ahh! Daddy!" I felt his lubed up member going inside me, I soon felt pleasure in a instant, when it reached the end lifted me, and slam it, hitting my prostate.

"Ahh, daddy, hit it here," he slam it again, "right here," I held my stomach and pressed it to feel him, "now, since that's in you go next Shuu," Dad moved lying on his back while lied on his unfortunate but strong abs. "Alright then," he lubed up his, no, he's going inside too! I tried to move but I was pinned.

He used his index finger to stretch my hole a little, "wait, I think it's gonna, ahh m-eow. " I look down and his member in me, 'what? How's this possible?' He smirked and slowly moves in, "m-meow, meow, meow m-MEOW," he trusted the last one in. "It's too big I... can't move," "its OK, we'll make you feel so good, you'll never stop moaning," they started to move and thrust in and out.

"N-nya.. ahh.. no too mu-aah," the pleasure was so much, they then started to hit my spot. "There, hit it there," my mind is losing focus, Shuu let his hand roamed on my back to grab my tail. He grabbed it and stroked the whole length,  give me a sensation in my spine.

Dad the jerked me off and biting my ears, Shuu also licking my skin. They hit hard and the other things simultaneously, "Shuu is too much... it's too.... Ahh!" "Dad are you going to come?"

"Yes and you so let's give it to him," I struggled to get free, "wa-ahhh!" They came into me a lot, I can feel it pouring into me. "We're not done yet Karma," my eyes widened,  'no!' I thought. They did it again.

TIME SKIP AFTER 10 ROUNDS

They trusted one more time, and came in my filled and tired body. "This what's happened when you don't behave," they pulled out, I turned around and face him resting under the futon. I smiled, "Happy birthday Karma," "Merry Christmas Shuu, I love... you," I fell asleep feeling stomach filled with their semen. But before I sleep, I heard, "I love you too Karma," and I closed my eyes.

GAKASHUU'S P.O.V.

Karma curled himself like a ball, "dad, you should go now," he obliged and went. I thought this, in my head, 'Karma, I will protect you from harms way, I'll help you recover, even though you cannot come back as human, you're mine and mine only.'

I cuddled with him but my member was hard again so I turned him around and inserted my member in him. He moaned unconsciously and said, "meow, Shuu," I smiled and left it inside.

END OF THE SPECAIL, THANK YOU FOR READING, THE STORY WILL CONTINUE UNTIL NEXT TIME.