Happy birthday Shuu

I'VE DECIDED TO GIVE THE FICTION, IT'S OWN TIME.

WARNING THIS WILL HAVE SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

KARMA'S P.O.V.

Today is Shuu's birthday and just relax in the house, because we did stay awake till three in the mourning. As I got down early for me to wake dad, since he told me to last night. I entered his room, he was funky changed, "oh so your awake then, how convenient." "Oh come on son, it's Gakushuu's birthday, lets go," he said as he walked down stairs to the kitchen, I then followed him also. "Dad," "yes Karma?"

I hesitated to what I'm gonna say, "I'm doing the thing today, so be aware," "okay," he replied, "also do use a condom?" "DAD!" Having that in my mind makes me feel so embarrassed.

GAKUSHUU'S P.O.V.

As I woke up, Karma wasn't in our room, 'maybe he could've got up early,' as I got up, wearing my robe with my sweat pants, I smelt something being cooked. 'I wonder what they're cooking,' I walled down saw a table fool of food. "Happy birthday Shuu!" They said as Karma smiling, he's just to cute. "Thank you and it's the did finished?"  I asked as Karma nods. We gathered to the dinning table, dad day on his chair, I was on my own chair while Karma sitter on my lap foie comfort.

As we ate breakfast Karma unintentionally grinds his hips to me, making me hard. I moved one of my hands to his nipple, squeezing it, abbs the other, touching him and making him mewl."Boys please, restrain yourselves while eating," dad had snapped.

We finite eating our meal and head to the living room, which has gifts. Nearly all of them was posted from our friends, they're mostly chocolate and cards. But is not that bad for him, at least the only that makes very happy is Karma, being by my side. As open all of the gifts, we gathered the trash to a bag throw away with it. As everything was cleaned there was one more envelope.

It said 'To Gakushuu Asano,' I opened it and it reveals a card, "Shuu, is that another card, I want to see it too." As I pulled out of the card and opened what was inside.

TO GAKUSHUU.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHUU, IN SORRY IF I WENT TO SEE YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY. RIGHT NOW I'M OUT OF ACOMA, BUT THEN AGAIN, I'LL SOON BE DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL. I LOVE AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY,

FROM YOUR BELOVED MOTHER.

My mom was in an accident and few months ago, actually five months ago, we had a car accident. My dad and I made it out alive but my mom barley made. She was in acoma for so long, I forgot her voice. "Shuu, are you okay," Karma was being anxious and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yes, I'm okay," I replied, I hugged him protectively and lovingly. "I love Karma, nothing would be the same without you." I loved him so much, he's so adorable and cut.

KARMA'S P.O.V.

"I love you too, Shuu," I love him so much, I couldn't live without him.

"Wait, Shuu, I got something for you

TIME SKIP

It was night time and the three of us went to the dinning area, as dad brought a birthday cake. We sang 'Happy Birthday' to Shuu, and as we finished, we toll him to make a wish. "I wish that..." his voice became softer until I can't here him. He stopped mumbling and blow out the candles, dad took photos of us to share the memories to each other. He than grabbed one of the kitchen knife and hand it to Shuu. He then cut the cake while dad took a photo during it.

Shuu cut the cake twice to get his peice but he gave it to me, "aww, thanks Shuu," "your welcome babe," he replied as my face dusted pink. I scarfed down my slice from Shuu, it was white chocolate with, orange and strawberry flavoured filling in between the to layers. "Mhh, this is so good, where do you even get this dad?" I was eager to where he got it, "just to tell you, is not from a store, I made," it made my mouth gaped open.

"Can you teach me dad, on how to make it?" I pleaded at him, as he placed two digits on my lips. "In your dreams," "that's not fair," I pouted at him from his disagreement. "Just kidding Karma, but not yet, just wait okay," I had finished my slice and rest my head on Shuu's lap. As he was eating he scratches the back of my ear, pur at the touch. "Oh wait, I forgot to give you this," I ran upstairs to out room and grabbed a red box. I also grabbed another one but it was white, then I walked back to Shuu and hand it to him.

"Um, Karma?" "Yes?" I tilted my head to my left, "why didn't  you give it to me earlier?" "Well, it just want the best till last, just because, it's what I requested from dad," I smiled brightly as a he smiled too. "Now, no more assisting time, just open it," I was to eager to do so, as he opened the red one, it revealed a silver ring with a ruby cat in it. "Aww, Karma you shouldn't," he opened the other and has a golden necklace with a quarts, crescent moon. Mine was a obsidian, sculpted as a paw, "now we have the same amount of jeweller," I grabbed the necklace and used my hands to wrap it around him. "Happy Birthday Shuu, I bet you love it," he cupped my right cheek, "I always love, when it comes to you," he caressed my cheek as I muzzle into the touch while purring.

"Come on lets sit on the coach, it's movie time," we sat together, Shuu and I cuddling with a blanket.

TIME SKIP

As the credits begins, we all cleaned the living and turn off the TV. "Let's go upstairs now, it's getting late," stated dad, we finished cleaning the room and switched the lights out. "Shuu," "yes?" he replied, "I want to give you one more thing," I winked at dad to show what I mean. "Oh yeah, he's right, now I'll let you's sleep if you want to I have a meeting tomorrow," before he close the door, I asked him why. "Dad why do you have one, even though their's aweek left?" "Is to prepare something important for you's," he replied and shut the door.

"Shuu I forgot I have one more gift for you," "and that is," he replied with curiosity and a raised eye brow. "Just follow me to our rooms and wear night clothes," I smiled at him innocently.

As we got to our room I immediately locked the door, "Karma what are you doing?" he was in a loss at this rate. "It's okay just change first I'll be in the bathroom," I tried to comfort him.

GAKUSHUU'S P.O.V.

WARNING, THINGS WILL GET EVEN SPICY, SKIP THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER.

I change into my night clothes, and waited for Karma, "Karma when are you coming out?" There was no answer so I just waited, as the door cracked open, I was traumatised, "is the something wrong Shuu?" Karma was in a maids dress.

I was all the way to the bed's head board, "is three something wrong master?" 'M-MASTER?? WHAT IS GOING ON?!' my head was ruining in thoughts. I let my guard down and Karma was on my lap grinding his hips on me. "Master, I love you," he licks my lips but slowly, he unbuttoned my shirt. "Master, I love your chest," he licks and ducks on my nipples, down to my chest. "I love your abs and..." he moves down to my clothed cock and caressed it, making me hard. Soon he pulls my sweat pants, revealing my half hard member. "Karma, what are you doing?" I was now twelve inches long, "Shuu, your so big, let me clean you."

He opens his mouth and swallowed it while, he was only half way. He used his right hand grasped on what's left and bobs his head. I could feel him living me too, giving me more pleasure. "Karma, I'm close," he speeds up the pace and I came into his mouth.

THERE WILL BE A PART 2.

I DECIDED TO STOP NOW BECAUSE I WANT TO😈😈.
SEE US NEXT TIME

ALSO, THE PLOT WILL BE DIFFERENT IN THE STORY THAN THE ANIME