Ch.4

Previously:

We pulled into a parking lot and when I looked up I saw we were at........

JENNA'S POV

I looked out my window and saw that we were at Fun Unleash, a children's playground, where we first met. My face lit up and I looked at Mya and she smirked at me

I loved this place as a child but my parents stopped taking me. They would tell me I was too old for this childish behavior and to stop acting like a child.

Anyways, I have always wanted to come back and now that Mya brought me back, I could not be any happier.

"Let's go run around. I will race ya." Mya screamed as she started running.

I caught up to her and decided to go the "secret way" to the slides. I beat her to the slides and raced down them and screamed in victory.

Mya is a great friend and I am so glad she brought me back here to this great childhood place filled with many great memories.

Like how  when I first saw her and she had a cupcake and I stole it from her, eventually giving her back half.

Or when we celebrated 6 birthday parties here.

Or when we found out that my parents were considering moving so they could save more money.

All the great memories are here and I am so happy for this day.

MYA'S POV:

I brought Jenna to Fun Unleash, a children's playground we loved as children.

We shared many memories here and I knew i had to bring her here for our friend anniversary.

The way her face lit up when we arrived made my day.

Jenna has always been there for me and I knew I had to do something to repay her for all her kindness.

I accidently told the Jacks about it a while ago but I made them swear to secrecy so Jenna would not find out. They actually helped me plan this out so this day could be perfect.

I love Jenna so much and I am glad we became friends...