Homecoming

"Love!"

A familiar voice floats above all others amidst the crowded airport.

Seokjin.

You turn to his direction and see him almost immediately. He is immaculate as usual, clad in one of his white shirts and his "sin jeans" which showed more skin than your pair of distressed jeans. He was dressed so casually, yet he also looked so devilishly handsome that you ask yourself yet again what you did in your past life to get this lucky. You run to him, and he scoops you up into his arms effortlessly.

"Hmmm... I've missed you so much, love," he whispers.

"I've missed you, too, love," you whisper back as you bury your face into his neck, taking in the scent of his musky perfume.

Holding you at arm's length, he smiles and says, "Let's go home."

You tell him how your business trip went when you got to his car, and you were filled with a sense of quiet contentment all throughout the ride home.

You get home in no time, and he doesn't waste a second pampering you with the meal he prepared himself. Just when you thought he was finished with his homecoming gift, he leads you to your bathroom and offers to run you a hot bath. You agree, and he draws the bath for you, filling the tub with warm water and your favorite calming lavender wash. You undress as he does so, the fragrant and soapy warm water filling the bath with steam that immediately relaxes you.

"It's ready, my love," he says, holding out a hand towards you.

Taking his outstretched hand, you lower yourself onto the tub. Sweet as he is, Seokjin volunteers to scrub your back. The room is suddenly filled with sexual tension so palpable, you could almost taste it, warm, sweet, and sticky, almost like honey on your tongue. You know he feels it, too, but it does not surprise you when he doesn't act on it immediately.

His gentle touches and his demeanor change, however, once you've dried up with a towel.

Seokjin pulls your body flush to his and fondles your ass through your towel. "I've missed you so much," he says for the second time today. To emphasize a point, he thrusts his clothed erection onto you. Your left hand finds his crotch and he hisses in your ear when you start palming him.

"I've missed you, too," you respond, and he swoops down for a kiss.

The kiss starts soft and gentle, with Seokjin tenderly cupping your face with both hands. Then his tongue tentatively touches your lips, asking for entrance. You give him permission by opening your mouth and sucking his tongue. The kiss you share suddenly becomes desperate and heated as both of you tried to pull each other closer.

Seokjin has you naked within seconds, wanting to feel every inch of your skin press against his. Your kiss breaks as you pull his shirt up above his head. It doesn't take long before your lips come crashing together.

"Mmh..." Seokjin moans as you frantically try to pull his underwear and jeans down. "Baby. Bed. Now," he croaks.

You do as he says and lay down on the bed with your eyes fixed on every inch of his body as he removes the last pieces of clothing that keep you from being his. He positions himself between your legs and you reach out to him for another kiss which he more than willingly gives, invading your mouth with his tongue.

"Turn around," he pats your hips. "I want your ass up."

You follow his orders, wiggling your backside a little thus earning you a light spank from Jin who laughs when you gasp.

"So sensitive already?" he asks. "I haven't even started yet." He smacks your ass again, albeit a little more forcefully. "Stay still now."

He hovers over you, trailing kisses all over your back. You feel his erection brush your skin, and you shiver with anticipation. He teasingly licks and kisses everywhere but that part of your body that you want him to pay attention to.

"Seokjinnie," you moan. "Please stop teasing."

He chuckles fondly in response. "I plan to make this last a while, baby love. You're going to have to be patient."

What he does next, though, completely contradicts his words.

He suddenly drags his tongue across your hole, making you gasp and claw at the sheets. He then starts eating you out, his tongue slipping inside from time to time. It doesn't take long for him to slide a finger in.

The sheets are a complete mess, as were you. Seokjin has you panting and pleading for more -- more tongue, more fingers, more anything -- but he doesn't give. Yet.

Suddenly, the bed moves, and Seokjin is no longer there. "Seokjin?" you ask as you turn & look for him.

"I'm here, baby," he coos. "Just getting some lube."

You fall face first back into the bed and close your eyes as you try to steady your breathing. Heaven knows how much you've yearned to feel all of him inside you again.

He massages your ass cheeks. "Ready?"

"Yes," you reply.

He slips two fingers inside. "You're so tight around my fingers. Fuck, you'd be tighter around my cock."

"Mmh... Please, Jin," you plead. "I- I need you..."

"Hmm, so needy," he kisses your back as he continues to pump his fingers in and out of you slowly.

"Have you been good? Baby? Do you deserve to cum tonight?" he asks.

"Yes!" you cry out. "Yes I've been real good. Please." You try not to rock your hips against him for more friction, but he makes it difficult. "Please, Jin," you whimper.

Seokjin pulls his fingers out and instructs you to lie down. He wastes not a single second and immediately positions himself between your legs. You look at him and see that his lips are still swollen from your kissing, and you pull him towards you for a kiss.

His lips crash against yours, and soft, wet noises filled the room. Seokjin is like wine, the finest bottle of wine you ever had, and he is intoxicating. You claw at his broad shoulders, wanting to feel more of his skin. You wrap your limbs around his waist, wanting to feel his erection against your hole.

Jin breaks the kiss and looks at you. "I love you so much," he says, his voice quiet and serious.

You caress his cheek and reply, "And I love you so much, too."

He takes your hand and kisses your wrist, saying, "I can't wait to fuck you again."

He lines his cock to your hole and pushes. He bottoms out and sheaths his shaft inside your warmth, making both of you moan. He pulls out ever so slowly only to thrust roughly back in. In and out, he slides. Passionately. Forcefully.

You are close and ready to reach your high, when you open your eyes and see a huge wall mirror mounted to your ceiling. It gives you the perfect view of Seokjin's sculpted body: his ass clenching as he thrusts into you and the muscles on his back undulating with each thrust.

And if Seokjin continuously pounding into you and hitting your sweet spot isn't enough, the sensual sight above you is all you needed. You bite Seokjin's shoulder as you come, and his orgasm soon follows, barreling into him relentlessly. He rides it out and fills you up with his warm, sticky cum.

You look at him only to find him already staring at you in awe. He kisses you and you reciprocate. Unlike the kisses you shared during your love making, these kisses are not rushed and heated. They are soft and languid, filled with nothing but love and adoration.

When your lips part, you look up at him and say, "The mirror?"

He smiles and kisses your nose. "You like it? I wanted you to see how beautiful you are under me."

"Oh. What about when I ride you?" you ask. Before he reacts, you push him to the bed and straddle him.

You laugh at the surprised look on his face and plant kisses on his cheeks. "I'm just kidding."

Seokjin, however, grinds against you. "I like that joke, though. What if we turn that into a reality?" he asks as he kisses your neck and every bit of skin he could reach.

"Well, good thing I got enough rest on the plane," you say as you gyrate your hips against his.