Chapter One- Begone Substitute

Third Person

Blank eyes. A bald head. Form fitting clothes and pale skin. These features are what made up the appearance of the soul king, the god of the soul reapers, and a being of great power that held together the balance of multiple worlds. It was his responsibility to keep these worlds safe and stable, though it was not his duty to interfere in the events that took place, such as when a soul reaper had turned on his comrades and tried to overthrow him.

How foolish of an endeavor that had been. Not only had he failed, but he got his poor ego bruised in the process.

To keep this balance, he would do whatever he may need to do. If he had to wipe out the humans or one of the other inhabitants of the worlds, keeping the worlds balanced in the process, he would do so. If the soul reapers had to be destroyed, then so be it. It was worth it if it would help to keep the balance. Of course, it was for this very balance that he, a god , was genuinely troubled. 

And of course, just what was it that was causing a god to feel troubled? None other than one Ichigo Kurosaki, the very substitute soul reaper who had helped bring down the reaper who had sought to overthrow him.

He held no grudge against the boy, far from it in fact. If anything he had actually grown quite fond of the boy, from his amusing little quirks, to his fierce loyalty and desire to protect others from harm, to how he reacted to the Aizen incident. He knows if it wasn't for the boy, Aizen would've had free reign to do as he pleased, until even squad zero was forced to stop him. And by the time their hand would be forced, it might have been too late. 

His issue lay in the boys soul, in his innate power. He had barely scratched the surface of his full power, and yet he was able to contend with some of the more powerful captains that watched over the soul society. No one knew the true depths of his power, no one but the boys own spirits. Though the carrot top didn't know it, just the release of his spiritual pressure would eventually get to a point where just his mere presence would begin to unravel the world.

Genryusai's bankai was a similar threat, if it was left unsealed for too long it would destroy whatever world its power was left to rampage in. Of course, that bankai was so powerful the few times it was used it was normally a near instant win, and it wasn't very often that Genryusai had to even release the shikai of his zanpakuto, much less its bankai. It was for these reasons that the king saw no reason to do anything about the ancient head captain.

Ichigo on the other hand, with his poor control over his power and just how far he could go, was a problem. The king wasn't exactly sure how to approach the issue. Did he erase his existence? That particular option didn't exactly sit very well with him. What if he simply rid the boy of his powers, and the ability to ever regain them? Another option that simply felt wrong, especially after all the hardships he had gone through trying to get them back. Not to mention he would be taking away his spirits, which was also unfair to them.

"You just had to be so troublesome, Ichigo. It seems I am now left with no other choice." He muttered to himself. He sighed in regret as two screens materialized in front of him, one showing the young kurosaki, and the other showing a city, the style of the architecture being close to what it was like during the medieval ages of Europe, if much cleaner and new looking.

"I apologize for what I am about to do to you, trust me when I say that I get no pleasure from doing this. Good bye young substitute, and be unburdened by the memories that attach you to these worlds as you go on a new journey, one you will never return from."

Earthland

"Ugh... where... where am I?" A young boy asked himself as he began to wake up in the middle of a clearing in a forest, surrounded by tall trees. He seemed to be around ten years of age, with bright spiky orange hair and light brown eyes. He was dressed in a simple white tee shirt with a pair of light blue jeans and bare feet The young boy brought one of his hands to his forehead and groaned as he was struck by a sudden, painful head ache.