Sum more of that random writing

((I don't use Tinder so I'm guessing here))

   Tinder, basically a joke app for everyone now. People join it as a joke, no intention on actually finding people. Tim thought that as he downloaded the app. It was a boring winter afternoon, and Tim refusing to go outside with it being so cold, he downloaded Tinder so he could do something. Once the app downloaded, he created a profile, using a pretty good picture of him and make his bio short. His bio was 'I like coffee and I'm always free cause sleep is for the weak.' He was going to put in there that he was gay but he decided not to. And he waited for messages, just wanting to make friends.

   Jason had a Tinder for no reason and he doesn't even know how he got it on his phone or remember making a profile but he has one. It was still a boring winter day so he opens the app and scrolls through other profiles. Swiping right on a few girls and two boys, mostly left, he got to Tim. He wasn't sure why Tim had a profile but he shrugged and swiped right. It immediately said, You two match! before going into a messaging section.

Hey Timbird - Jason

Why do you have a Tinder? - Tim

Idk, why do you? - Jason

None of your business Jay :p - Tim

Aww, please tell me? - Jason

Fine, I got it cause I'm bored. - Tim

You're bored? I thought you always had work to do - Jason

I usually do but B told me to take the day off - Tim

B stands for bitch right? Dick told me that - Jason

Yup, so cause we're both probably bored, wanna meet at McDonald's for coffee and shit? :P - Jason

Sure! Meet there at 4? - Tim

Yeah! See ya there Timbers~ - Jason

  Tim couldn't believe it. He was going on a, maybe, date with Jason. Tinder isn't that bad I guess.