Da Date

((bois there's a part 2, bitches))

   It was time to go to the fanciest McDonald's and time for Tim to go on a date. With his idol and crush. Freaking out is now an understatement, his room was now looking like it was drowning in clothes. Tim didn't know what to do so he called Steph. "Steph, what should I wear to be uh cute, I guess and casual?" Tim asks quickly. Steph sighs into the phone and thinks for a moment. "Those tight black jeans you have, the one with the rip in it and for the shirt, that sweater B gave you last Christmas. Not the Batman one, the navy blue one." Steph answers slowly while Tim on the other end finds the clothes. "Thanks Steph, bye!" Tim says before hanging up and beginning to get dressed.

   Jason, on the other hand, was also sorta freaking out but not as much. He just didn't know what shirt to wear, or what jacket. Jason soon figured it out and got dressed. His outfit was composed of blue jeans, a tight long-sleeved black shirt, and his normal leather jacket. Jason got out his phone and checked the time, 4:01. Fuck. Jason ran to his motorcycle and leaped onto that bitch. The rushing male drove as fast as he could, breaking all those speed limits effortlessly, cops can't stop this boy from seeing his dream date. As soon as he saw the golden arches, he smiled and parked his motorcycle, pissing a lot of people off even though a motorcycle definitely needs two parking spaces. At last, he saw a nervous Tim standing by the door of McDonald's, the neck of his sweater too stretched out so one end was hanging off of his shoulder.

   Tim sighed, almost giving up hope when he felt someone staring at him. He looked where he felt the eyes burning against his shoulder and saw Jason. Tim smiled widely and gestured with his hands for Jason to come over so Jay immediately ran to Tim. They hugged tightly and smiled at each other for a minute before walking inside. Their hands became intertwined without themselves knowing. "Hi, welcome to McDonald's. Want a McRib?" The lady at the counter asked and Tim opened his mouth. "No thanks, but I would like the coffee with the most caffeine in it," Tim told her and she typed it in on the order. "I would like a Big Mac, a chocolate chip cookie and a chocolate milkshake," Jason says and then pays for their order.

  They walked to a nearby booth and both started talking. "You look beautiful today, Timbers," Jason says, looking directly into Tim's eyes while Tim stares back. "Thanks, Jay, or should I call you bae," Tim says while turning pink. Jason laughs and reaches his hand across the table. Tim reaches it and they hold hands on the table (ugh, too fluffy for me. part three will come out, maybe.)