Kitten, 2

My body wiggled as I woke up. My mind was slow to catch onto the tingles being sent throughout my whole body, my back arched while my mouth was slightly agape. My breathing started to deepen as i finally realized someone was kissing my neck in a very erotic manner, and their strong, beefy arm was wrapped around my waist. As a soft moan fell from my lips, my hand moved to run down his arm softly, stopping at his hand where it was digging into my hip ever so slightly.

My brain was starting to wake up, remembering I went to some events with a very hot businessman whom I traveled back to his home with. Images of last night filled my mind and my imagination started going wild until I snapped back into reality. Mr. Gilinsky's fingers were dancing around my belly, moving towards one place. His mouth opened and started biting my neck gently, making the tingles radiating through me sharpen and a gasp to fly from my lips. "Fuck," I said so breathlessly, my mind temporarily numbed by his lips and his fingers that found my clit. His deep chuckle filled my ear. I shifted and spread my legs so he could have better access to me. Jack appreciated that, as he moved closer to me and repositioned his hand. His other one snaked around my body to grab at my breast.

"Good morning, Kitten." He said in a very raspy voice. I hummed in approval as my hips shifted slightly to match his teasing movements. His lips fell back on my neck, smirking as my back arched and a whimper fell from my lips. Jack's body started to move and at that, his hand fell from between my legs. He moved over me, leaning down to kiss me softly. My hands raised and rested slightly on his waist, enjoying the feel of his muscles as they skimmed down his torso. He was naked, I was naked, we were both horny, so why not have morning sex?

Jack deepened the kiss and leaned further against me, while I brought my leg to wrap lightly around his waist. His hand fell to cup my thigh, his fingers digging into my skin as his lips lowered down to my chest, moving slowly towards my breasts. A soft moan fell from my lips as he placed his warm mouth around my nipple, moving his tongue lightly around my skin. God, he was magic with his tongue. My body wiggled and squirmed underneath him in the few minutes he spent solely on my breasts. I'm pretty sure I was wet as a fucking whistle and he hadn't even eaten me out yet.

When he did start to head down south, his fingers moved from my thighs to my clit, rubbing me softly. "Someone's eager." My hips moved with the patterns he was tracing around my clit. I just giggled softly and gasped as the pleasure fell throughout my body. My teeth bit my lip as his lips landed on my hip bones, then the inside of my thighs, and finally, my clit. I couldn't contain the moan that came from me. When I said he was magic with his tongue, I meant it.

Within minutes I was sweating, my hands were clutching at his sheets and I was melting underneath his touch. I came to my first climax, letting out moans as my legs trembled beneath him, his hands holding me down as much as he could. "Fuck, Jack." I moaned in a high pitch voice. I looked down to see him looking up at me with eager eyes, a smirk on his pink lips. My hand fell into his hair and i tugged softly, pulling him up to kiss me.

Our lips tangled together softly, enjoying the moment before I either give him head, or we fuck. Jack groaned as he slid closer and his length pressed against my slit. His hips rocked slowly, pressing himself against me. His groans were so sexy, he would let them slip out and goddamn, it was one hell of a turn on. I pulled away and pressed kisses to the underside of his jaw, to his neck while my hand guided him to my entrance.

On the next thrust, he was inside of me and both of us were moaning. He started off very slow, letting me kiss around his neck just like he did to me. But then we both started getting more eager, wanting more and more. I laid back on the bed and watched as Jacks hands ran up my body to grab my breasts, before falling and gripping onto my hips. He held on tight as his thrusts started increasing, getting faster and harder. For a moment there, i wasn't moaning, just pure silence out of pure ecstasy. Jack was grunting, moaning, saying curse words all over the place.