Kitten, 1

I looked at myself in the mirror, staring at the foreign dress on my body. It was a tight fitting red dress, but where the material crossed in the front, there was black lace trim that highlighted everything on my body and on the dress. My sister laid out these black kitten heels, the ones with the floof and the puffy things over your toes.

This was all stupid. My sister was taking me to her job, the 'club' she worked at where she is paid to go places with rich men. It's mostly for the men who want a hot, sexy and appealing woman by his side but without the baggage and really having a girlfriend, my sister says. My sister has multiple clients, and tonight she had a regular who needed an additional girl for his buddy. I'm not thrilled about being called into the equation.

She says this line of work is perfect for me, from the way my body curves, to the attitude i get around (hot) men. When she walked in, she saw me and a huge smile crept over her face. "That is what im talking about." she was in a similar dress, except hers was just black with small black heels on her feet. She had a diamond necklace around her neck, plus matching earrings.

She walked to her dresser, got into her jewelry, then came back over to me. She had a choker in her hand, but it looked more like a collar, a sexy one if collars could be sexy. There was a latch in the front and im not going to lie, I looked great. Between the dark smokey eye, bold lips and the contour from the heavens, I looked like a snack. She moved my straight brown hair to fall straight down my back and stood behind me with a smile.

Both of us grabbed our bags, holding our phone, lipstick, tampons for safety, a condom, and some other miscellaneous items. The drive was to a prestige bar on the other side of town, where the two men were going to meet us and from there, i had no idea. The second we pulled into the entrance, a valet in a tight red vest came to my window with a smile. "Hi miss, i can gladly take your car for you." i smiled at him and nodded, deciding this was the easiest option.

I grabbed my bag and my things and stepped out with my sister, our movements nearly in sync. He gave us a ticket and the valet quickly hopped in my car to go park it. After we had crossed the street arm in arm looking fierce as fuck, we were spotted by two males. One had a drink in his hand already, speaking to a large group of people. The other was smiling and in a different conversation, but still staring straight at us.

"Fuck," i mumbled under my breath.

My sister turned to me with a confident smile. She moved her arm slightly, letting out a laugh. "Don't worry about it, be yourself, and play along with everything." She turned and started walking, forcing me to walk behind her. My sister Jessica walked straight up to this man and kissed his cheek, saying some words in a language i did not understand. Suddenly my heart rate picked up.

The man spoke and motioned towards me, then turned back to my sister. She said some things in a very soft, sexy tone and he growled at her, his arm snaking around her body. He grabbed her butt with a large hand. "Alexa, i would like you to meet Mr. Duran's colleague, Mr. Gilinsky." And then that man stepped forward from behind them.

Mr. Gilinsky was very tall, had to have been 6'5 easily. He was also good looking, so fucking good looking. He had a beard, one that covered his cheeks in a short stubble. His jawline was sharp, and his tux was even sharper, layering white under a very dark black. "Alexa," he said. My name flowed off his tongue like honey, I couldn't help but smirk as he said it. "I've heard many things about you."

He lifted a large hand, taking mine and bringing my knuckles to his lips. I felt my brain go into autopilot. "All good things, i hope." I watched as Mr. Gilinsky raised an eyebrow at me with a smirk. He stepped closer, holding my hand to his chest as he dominated me with his height. I could smell his delicious cologne.