6

"O-oh, I'm so proud of you two!"  Inko said, hugging Sakura and Izuku as they get ready for the entrance exam of U.A. "Mom, don't worry. We'll be fine!" Sakura said, smiling at her mother. "Y-Yeah! We-We'll do our best!" Izuku said, sweating furiously as he can't help but be afraid for what will happen.

"Don't worry, Izuku. I know you'll pass, I know we'll pass, the both of us. You've trained and did your hardest so I'll know you'll pass. " You're not the only one who was training, Izuku. I've been trained too. I brought my training tanto.

"I know you'll pass too, Nee-chan!"

Timeskip

"So this is U.A, huh?" Sakura mumbled, looking at the school with amazement in her gaze. Compare the ninja academy to this. The academy isn't even ⅛ of this school and here I thought alderia junior high is big. This is huge.

"I may have swallowed the hair but I don't feel like anything great has happened to me yet." Izuku muttered beside her as he stop on his tracks. Sakura bites her lips and tried not to laugh but ends up snorting.

"Stupid deku, Stupid forehead. Get out of my way before I set you two on fire" an irritating voice said behind her.

" oh, umm... Hey Goodmorning! Let-Lets just both do our best out there okay?! Good luck!" Izuku fumbled in his words as he trembled as Katsuki walked pass him.

" hello Katsuki, Good luck on the exam" Sakura said, nodding at him as she began to walk only to see Izuku trip.

But a girl, a pretty cute one, stopped his fall. He's floating? I see, the girls quirk must be connected to gravity or psychic abilities. Seeing that Izuku's floating, it might be telekinesis or zero gravity but the fact that they girl needs to touch things in order to float, it might be the latter.

Sakura smiled as Izuku began to blush at the girl. His look Holy Madara I just talked to a girl as the girl walks away, Izuku following the girl's figure with his eyes. "She's very pretty, no?" Sakura teased, nudging Izuku as she wiggles her eyebrows.

"yeah-No-ye-no-yea-whaaaa-"

"My little Izuku has a crush, oh my Madara, mom is gonna love this."  My little cinnamon roll is having a crush, my baby is growing up. Sniff

Timeskip

Sitting next to Izuku, Sakura looked in front only to see Present Mic. The voice hero: Present Mic, he's good. His quirk reminds me of that sound nin I fought in the chūnin exam. His name was Dosu, if my brain remembers it correct.

"What'sup, U.A candidates? Thanks for tuning in for me! Your school DJ! Cool! Let me hear ya'!"

Silence

"Keeping it mellow huh? That's fine, I'll skip into the main show. Let's talk about this practical exams about to go down, okay? Are you ready? "

"Oh my goodness, it's the voice hero, present mic, so cool! ----!"
Izuku, sheeesh, not even a minute and your fangirling?

"Izuku, quiet" Sakura Shhh izuku, the same time Katsuki said "why you fucking brat,shut up"

"Like your application stats, today, you rocket boys and girls will be out there conducting two admitted mock battles in super heap urban settings! After I dropped the mic here, you'll head to your specified battle center! "

Silence

"Okay!"

"I see, they're splitting us up so we can't pair up with our friends" Katsuki said, looking at Izuku's and Sakura's card. Sakura looked at her card and saw.

Exam Ticket
Examinee No.: 2235
Test Location: Battle center C

"Your right, with this splitting friends apart, there will no team working together, this might be a test if we can work up with someone we don't know"

"Our Examinee numbers are one after the another but we're assigned to different battle centers"

"Get your eyes off my card, Deku, shitty forehead and damn I was looking forward to crushing you and forehead"

"Mah, Katsuki. You shouldn't say that"

Three types of villains huh? Sakura thought as she listen to the explanation of Present Mic. It must be wise to attack the three-pointers but whatever comes towards me is fine as long as I pass this test along with Izuku but on the printout, there are four villains not three? Might be an error but this is a school for pro heroes, a national school, it must be on purpose.

"Excuse me sir, on the printout, you've listed four types of villains, not three. With all respect, if this is an error on official U.A materials. It is shameful-" Holy sage, Why does he keep rambling? Sakura thought as she looked at glasses boy with a stick in his ass explains things-

and he just embarrassed Izuku and his overly untamed hair. Izuku's hair looks good, not like Sasuke-kun's duck butt hair that sticks everywhere

"Let's hear a plus Ultra! Good luck, hope you practice more than just books."

That kinda reminds me of myself before, back then at the academy. When I was only thinking about my appearance and relies on books in order to pass and This is going to be fun.