Chapter 17

Alex pov-

I walked down a quiet sidewalk I kept staring the night sky I smiled my mom would always tell me stories on how people live in stars as they watch over their loved ones. I knew it wasn't true but it still make me smiles, I stopped walking and frowned tonight was going be the day that I would be with my mother. But Jason had to stop me I reach and my pocket and pull out the pistol there weren't any bullets but I still place the barrel beside my head, I closed my eyes and pretended that gun went off. I sighed when I was still standing I put the gun back in my jacket pocket and begin to walk again until I reach the junkyard the lights in the trailer were still off but it didn't matter I can stay in my van for tonight.

I carefully walked through the junkyard listening to the crickets chirping I slide open the van door and went inside.

Jason pov-

After I finished smoking I headed to my truck thinking of the situation that happened today I needed Alex to see that I care for him. but it just feels like he keeps building a wall to keep me away, I slammed my fist on the hood of my truck in frustration, I don't care how many walls he builds I'll break each one down until I reach him and make him see that he matters to me. I open the door to the truck and went inside I started the ignition and drove back home.

Alex pov-

I laid in my bed and stared at my drawings that were displayed on my wall some were from my childhood like drawing of dinosaurs and dragons. while the rest was dark and showed a meaning, I stroked my razor that was in my pocket I was staring at one drawing, in particular, it was a little boy holding their mother's hand. I made that for my mom in kindergarten it was the first picture I ever drew, a tear rolled down my cheek when I remembered her hugging me for it. I missed my mother every day it pains me that she's gone, I glance at her picture that was sitting on the crate even though she's gone I still could see her beautiful smile. then I heard a soft voice "don't cry, my child" I smiled when I realize it was mother's voice. it brought a wave calmness as I laid in bed I pull the covers over and continue to listen to my mother " go to sleep dear I promise you tomorrow will better" she whispered kindly just hearing made that feel better. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jason pov-

I parked my truck in the driveway and got out I slammed the door shut and headed to the front door. I quietly unlock the door praying that my parents were sleeping as I went inside realize that parents weren't home probably want to get away from me, I went to the kitchen and fixed myself a ham sandwich I picked up my sandwich once I finished making it and headed upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed and begin to eat my dinner as I chewed I started to think of the day I came out to my parents. it started in middle school I had developed a crush on a fox he was the only person that ever talked to me at school and later he developed a crush on me as well we soon dated and it was the best time of my life. until my parents found out one day because one of my neighbors saw us kissing, that had angered and disgusted my parents they forced me to break up with him and told me that I couldn't ever see him again I even remember what they told me "Jason a guy isn't supposed like another guy its just weird and if I see you doing that again I'll get your dad on you" mother said annoyed.

" I didn't raise you to be a fucking homo" my dad yelled with hatred in his voice I finished up my sandwich and laid on my bed my parents never talked to me after that only when I got in trouble at school or with cops. I turn to my right side and stared at my window I know they will never accept me and I don't care, because this is my life choice and I can choose who I love I pull the covers over me and got in a comfortable position, I kept staring at the night sky until sleep took over me.