getting to the club

So, after my best friend called me talking about some, she wants to go to a club, she made me get out of my bed, put on clothes and be gey about it too. Everytime i think she can't be more gey she gets gayer.
After putting on makeup and a lace mini dress. I looked like a thot. Perfect.

After lying to my parents and meeting up with those hoes, we drove to the club.
After going off on some crosseyed bitch we get in.

I naturally shoot straight to the bar with chloe. I order tequila straight and chloe opts for whiskey. I turn to see cassidy and gen squished next to some guy while chrissy is on the guy.

You can tell the guy is have a good time. 3 beautiful girls right in his dickspace. Heaven.

Me and chloe exchange looks. And down our drinks order another. I look at chloe to see if she is okay with me leaving. She wordlessly answers me and i down another drink.

I join alexa near the pole while she makes the strippers question their lives. After a girl label sugar stixs step off the stages after politely telling alexa to suck her pussy.
Alexa gets on stage and takes her place. She begins to sensually move, feeling the music and slowly teases the audience. If they werent awake before, they are now.

I watch alexa tease the entire nightclub audience.

I find chrissy shamelessly palming someones crotch while genesis is whispering something in the mans ear, making his face go very red and his face morph into something predatory.

Ugh... she is gonna regret that later.
Both of them.
Cassidy has joined the crowd of folks watching alexa as i find chloe, staring at all of this happening. Then, some jackass staring at her tits grabs my attention.
I walk up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns to face me and i bemd down just enough to grab his dick.
She smiled and then screams when i twist it.
"If you ever stare at her or anybody else in this club like that without consent, i will make sure you never have children or get hard again." I smirk and he runs.
I take chloes small hand in mine and she smiles her cute child you just gave candy smile.

"You ready to get fucked up?"
"Fuck. Yeah!" She answers
"Well then lets find these thots"