Chapter 16

Unedited. ( I literally wrote this within 30 min. So if it's sh!t, I'm sorry.)

    I rolled over to be met by an empty spot next to me. I sat up and put on a pair of boxers. I got up and walked out of my room to the kitchen. "Where's Josh?" I asked. Pete looked up from his laptop that was sat on the table. He was also surrounded by papers. "Maybe he's in class." I shook my head. "He doesn't have classes until one pm. It's only nine am." He just shrugged. "I don't know... Oh, and Dan took the twins about an hour ago." I nodded as I walked over to the cheap coffee pot. "Okay, thanks for telling me." He laughed. "Gabe wanted to wake you up, but Dan and I told him to let you and Josh sleep." I looked at him. "Were you up when Josh left?" He shook his head. "Nope, I thought he was in there with you." I frowned. "I'm going to check around." I said before poring my coffee in a to go cup. I started to walk to the door but Pete started laughing. "Are you really going to go out there like that?" I looked down and chuckled. I was only in a pair of josh's boxers. "Maybe I should put some close on." He laughed. "Maybe."

   "Whatcha doing, loser?" I turned around to see Shane, he was alone. I put my hood down. "I'm looking for my boyfriend." He nodded. "I haven't seen him, where have you checked?" I laughed. "Literally everywhere. He's no where to be found." He chuckled. "Are you wearing lipstick?" I nodded. "It looks good, reds your color. I look like a Miranda sings reject when I wear it." I looked at him wide-eyed. "W-what?" He laughed. "I have a YouTube channel, I do sketches, and one of the characters wear red lipstick." I nodded. "That's actually really cool. Is that what your taking here? photography or what ever it's called." He nodded with a laugh. "Film making, what are you taking? Antisocial classes?" I snorted. "Very close, actually... but no, I'm taking psychology classes... I want to be a therapist." He smiled. "Really? That's really awesome, I can barely deal with my problems, let alone help someone else with theirs." We both laughed. "Shane!" His girlfriend yelled. He looked at me. "If I see him I'll tell him you're looking for him." "Thank you."

   "I can't fucking find him anywhere, Frank! He just disappeared over night." I yelled over the phone. I heard him sigh on the other end. "Look Ty, I don't know what to tell you." I growned and hit my head off the stall door. "Do you have any advice?" I asked. He laughed. "I don't know. Is there a place that he ever took you?" The cabin. "Thank you Frank, I have to go." "I'll see you next w-" I hung up and ran out of the bathroom.

   "I really need to get out more." I said as I came to a stop. I put my hands on my knees and bent down. I ran all the way to the cabin. I was surprised I remembered where it was. After I caught my breath I walked got he porch and knocked. I stood there patiently, waiting for the door to open. When it did, it reveled Josh. "Why did you just fucking disappear over night? I went fucking nuts trying to find you!" I yelled.

Josh;

  I just looked at him, he shouldn't be here. I should of his better. "I'm sorry, I just needed time to think," lie, "I didn't tell you where I was going becaue I didn't want you to be worried." He smiled. "Next time, leave a note please." Next time you won't find me.

-last night-

    "What Will it take to leave him alone." "You really want to know?" He asked. I could practically hear his smirk. "Yes." "All you have to do is disappear, never talk to him again... and if you do, you won't like it." i started tearing up. "Seriously?" He laughed. "Do we have a deal?" I sighed. "Yeah, we have a deal... B."

----------

  I changed the cover, I also changed the cover for Jealousy ( I only canged the lipstick color in it and filled in the letters. I also added more hickeys) , if you can't tell. I edited it myself... took me three hours but I did it. Let me show you the comparison.

Before. (Actress name is Alycia Debnam-Carey)

 (Actress name is Alycia Debnam-Carey)

After;

   I have a lot of free time

   I have a lot of free time. And if you ever wondered. The girl in the cover for Jealousy is Melanie Martinez (i just edited somethings to it) .... I will not take any negative comments about it either, thank you.