Chapter 34

Unedited

Trigger warning

After we left the dinner, we went to a open feld. We were currently sitting in the car cause it was to cold to sit out side. We were laying on the back seat. "Can you turn the heat down please?" I asked. Josh pulled his arm away form my and sat up. Once he turned it down he wrapped his arm around me again. "Shit, I have to pick Anthony up." I said. Josh growned. "Can't we stay like this a little longer." I laughed as I sat up. "Nope, do you want to drive?" I asked. He sat up and climbed into the drivers seat. "I take that as a yes." I whispered before climbing into the passenger seat. "Oh, and he has a friend, that he has a crush on, coming over." He smiled. "What's her name?" I smiled. "It's not a her." He looked at me. "You're kidding me." I shook my head. "What with our kids being gay?" I shrugged.

We sat in the parking lot for ten minutes before Anthony got in. "Where's your friend?" I asked. He looked at Josh then me. "He said that his dad has to drop him off." I nodded. "That's fine. Do you want to pick up anything to snack on?" Josh asked turning in his seat so he can see Anthony better. Anthony looked like he was thinking very hard. "Can we pick up some chips or snack cakes?" Josh nodded. "How about we get both." That made Anthony smiled wide. "Thank you, Dad." Josh looked at me with tears in his eyes. It was the first time he called Josh 'Dad'. "No need to thank me, bud."

We ended up getting more then chips and snack cakes. We got home about ten minutes ago and Caden hasn't shown up yet. Josh and I were putting stuff away in the kitchen. Frank and Gerard were sitting at the table, Frank was glaring at Josh. Josh must of noticed because he sat down a package of cookies on the counter before turning to Frank to glare at him back. I sighed grabbing the package and sticking it in the cabinet. "What did I do? cause if looks could kill... I'd be on the floor." Frank smirked. "That's the goal." Josh looked at him then to me then back at him. "What did I do?" He repeated. Frank stood up and walked over to Josh. "You threw a fucking beer bottle at him with out any hesitation, you could of hurt him. I'm just glad I showed up before you get physical." Josh looked at the floor. "I'll b-" He was cut of by a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Anthony yelled. We all walked to the living room. I was surprised by what I saw. The boy next to Anthony looked like he hasn't touch any food in ages, he also had a black eye. "Guys this is Caden, Caden this is my uncle's and my dad's." Caden smiled. "Hi." His voice was really high, but you could tell that's not what he was trying to go for by the look on his face. That's when it his me. Caden was trans, that's why his parents don't accept him. "It's nice to meet you Caden, I'm josh... that's Tyler, Frank, and Gerard." I heard Josh say. I looked over the boy, he was wearing a black hoodie with back skinny jeans. He also had his hair in a beanie, must be his parents won't let him cut it. "Dad?" I jumped before looked around. They where all looking at me. "What? sorry I was thinking." Anthony laughed. "Nothing, I was just asking if you're okay." I smiled. "Yeah, I'm fine. Why don't you go show Caden your room." He nodde before grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the room. I turned to Josh. "You did see the black eye, right?" He nodded. "Yeah, I did." He whsipered.

I walked down the hall and into Anthony's and Gabe's room. They were watching a movie. Gabe and Logan were sitting on the floor while Anthony and Caden were laying on their stomach on Anthony's bed. "Hey, can you pause that real quick please." Anthony sat up and did as I asked. Caden sat up also and moved next to him "Is everything okay?" Gabe asked. I smiled. "Can you and Logan step out real quick?" Gabe nodded before they both ran out. I walked over and sat on Gabe's bed, facing Anthony and Caden. "I need to talk to you two about something." I said. Caden looked slightly scared, it showed in his eyes. "What's up?" Anthony asked. I looked at Caden. "I have to start with this question. I'm sorry Caden, but I have to ask, are you wearing a binder or a ace-bandage?" He looked at Anthony in a panic. "I didn't tell him." He said as he put his hands up. Caden looked at me. "How did you know, that I'm..." "You're voice." He sighed. "Now, can you please answer me." He looked at the bed. "A banged." I felt my heart shatter. "You know that can hurt you very badly, do you not have a binder?" He shook his head. I smiled slightly as I stood up. "Can you please follow me?" He nodded before following me to my room. I flipped the switch on and walked over to my dresser. I smiled widely when I found it. I knew that Justin left one at my house before when we were younger. I turned around and handed it to him. His eyes lit up. "You can have it. I had a friend that left it at my house when we were younger." He looked up at me. "Won't he want it back?" I laughed. "He dosn't have use for it... he had top surgery done." He smiled. "Thank you." He then pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back. "Why don't you go into the bathroom and put it on."