13

"Dev!" I heard Dev's father bellow out loud and I flinched from my position on Damien's chest.

I looked up to meet the angry look on Mr.Parkers's face although I wasn't sure if it was directed on Damien or on his son. Dev's father made way to son's crouching body and took hold of Dev's shirt and pulled him into a standing position only to deliver a punch so strong that I could hear the low crack of the bone breaking here. I was surprised is an understatement, why was Mr.Parker hitting Dev? More blows fell on Dev as he groaned in pain, "How fucking dare you to touch the Don's woman?!" Dev's father screamed at him, Dev hung his head in shame and I looked around to see that almost all the people at the party where now in the open space and watching what was happening. I felt so bad seeing Dev's head hanging in embarrassment as his father continued insulting Dev in front of the entire crowd, but I knew deep inside that all this drama that Dev's father showcasing was just to feed Damien's ego and to escape his cruel claws and from the amusement cloning in my now fiancee's eyes I knew that he was aware about it too. But then, all I felt was guilty. I have to stop this. I slowly looked up at Damien, who was thoroughly enjoying the show, "Damien?" I slowly called.

"Hm?" He did not look down at me.

I paused not knowing how to frame the sentence without making him angry, "I am too tired, can we go?"

Damien smirked down at me his eyes glinting almost as if he knew what I was playing at, "I am enjoying the show too much," Damien said tilting his head towards Dev and his father, "it's amusing to see how far these men can go to escape from my clutches." He lowly chuckled.

"I am really tired, please.." I said again not commenting on his reply. Damien looked at me for a few seconds and then raised his head towards the people around.

"Enough!" Damien's strong voice boomed throughout the area, "Next time I wouldn't be so lenient when it comes to the matter of my Queen, you all can leave!"

How polite. I thought sarcastically in my head.

Damien lead me to the main hall and I followed him as I watched all the people quickly leaving the venue, non wanting to displease their Don. We walked along and then I realised that we were in exit area with Damien's car waiting in front of us, "Damien, that's not my car.

"No." He confirmed and lightly pushed me to get in.

"I want to go home, Damien." I insisted.

Damien sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose and replied without changing his posture, "You've already done enough to test my patience, I am trying to go easy on you today. Don't make me repeat, get in."

I knew I can't win with him as I seated myself on the car, Damien slipped next to me and wrapped his hand around my waist and started typing away in his phone leaving me to my thoughts.

A few minutes must have passed before Damien started to stroke his fingers skilfully across my shoulders making me shiver, I immediately tried to make some distance between us by Damien was quick to hold me to his side and latch his lips on my bare neck. Damien nipped and licked as I writhed with the foreign sensation that was going through me, he ran his tongue from my shoulder blades to my ear lobes making me moan with absolute pleasure, "Damien.." I moaned involuntarily, his hand now made way to my legs and started drawing patterns from my knees leading to my lady part, I panicked and held his hands as I stopped all my movements, "No." I said looking at Damien. He chuckled and kissed my ear lobes before saying, "So innocent.." I blushed at his comment and turned away not wanting him to see my red cheeks.

The car stopped in front of a humongous and posh looking building, Damien helped me put from the car and lead me to the lift. As we were standing inside the lift I couldn't ignore the heavy sexual tension brewing between us and in order to break the tension before we did something I would regret later I spoke up, "Damien, I would like to make a call."