Chapter 26

"You seems like in a very bad mood. I mean, that is your face 24/7 but right now its like a VERY bad mood. You get me?" Mark said nudging her leg.

"Meh." Al replied short ignoring him, switching tv channels to find an interesting one.

"Get this Tuan, our Aluna's stone cold brutal icy-"

"Youre saying like she is  an actual monster." Xiaolu rolled her eyes at Ten, cutting him off.

"She is, I mean was. Besides the point, her heart is finally melted by a certain mafia leader." Ten said wiggling his eyebrows at Mark which the latter grew amused.

"Aw babygirl, youre making progress in becoming human." Mark patted Al's head playfully. Al swatted his hand away, making a face.

"Surprising, but not really. Taeyong chinggu is a real life ice prince charming. I mean, who wouldn't be melted? My heart would." Xiaolu smacks a pillow on Ten's lap and lie her head on it.

"Your heart is like that plant who eats anyone near it. I don't know what is it called but you get the point." Al rolled her eyes. Mark snickered at his sister.

"While this guy got a heart of a cotton candy. Very unique Tuan siblings." Al said sticking her tongue out at Mark.

"Agreed." Ten laughed earning a jab from Xiaolu.

"But seriously though... do you meant what you said about Taeyong that day?" He added.

"I clearly said i was joking."

"Cmon we both know better than that, Al." Ten replied.

Al would never said anything if she didn't mean it. Except for the marriage thing, maybe not.

"I don't. It wont work, you know that." Al said. Her friends looked away defeated.

Al stood up and stepped into the bathroom. They sighed exasperatedly.

"Not all mafia is bad. I don't understand why she hated that so much." Xiaolu groaned.

"Hey, try to be in her shoe. Her own dad really did messed her up." Mark sighed.

"But Taeyong is different.. " Ten said looking at the bathroom door.

"This isnt about him, Chittapon. Taeyong chinggu is fine." Xiaolu patted his cheek.

"Hendery huh?"

"Exactly my friend." Mark replied.

Al walked out of her house leaving her friends binging on Tokyo Ghoul on her bed. She was clad in a white crop top that exposed a bit of her tummy paired with black nike sweatpants.

She smiled as she remembered her friends nagging her to not go out alone in the middle of the night just because she needed time alone.

"I guess they re not that bad to keep company."

"Taeyong huh? I really dont want you end up being like Hendery.."

She sighed as she embrace the cold air with a heavy feeling.

"Do we have to take them out? Is that necessary?" Johnny asked questioningly.

"Drugs. You know how it is." Taeyong said in finality.

"I thought this could be over in Korea by now since Liu is dead. Clearly, I thought wrong." Lucas nodded.

Drugs activity had been active recently and tainted their territory.

Who on earth likes druggies harming people in their territory?

"Father said do as usual. Take out on sight. Dont worry about the body, leave that to the polices." Taeyong said as he stood up.

"Jeonggu Alleyway. They will making an exchange with another group so make sure we exterminate both of them. Be there in 30" He added.

"Yes sir yes sir~" Mark said playfully.

"Where are you? This is passed your curfew, Getcho ass back home right now this instant, young lady."

"Cut the crap Chittapon, I know you want me to cook for you."

"Im hungry~ Hurry u-"

Al hanged up the call, annoyed with the latter whines.

Somehow she ended up in a very shady place. She kept on walking uncaringly through the dark rode. She knows one thing for sure.

She needed air.  Feelings and Aluna doesn't go well together.

As she walked, she glanced around the place and makes her remembers the time she was- well kidnapped.

How eventful.

That was the time where she feels like the time has stopped as she stares at the situation in front of her.

"huh, dejavu."