Chapter Thirteen

After the police finish up the report and Harry apologizes for the 100th time to the young single mom, he finally gets into the taxi. His car got totaled.
Thankfully it was just a scratch in the single mothers SUV.

"Olivia, we need to talk." He looks over at me, placing a hand on my knee.

I just jeep silent and continue to look at the window watching the trees pass by.

"Olivia, please. I need you to say something."

"I love you Harry. I know we haven't even known each other long, but the little time we have spent together feels like a lifetime." He interrupts me and kisses me.

"Thank you." He says.

Thank you? Really. Why is he thanking me? I just poured half of my heart out to him and he says thank you? I just shake my head in disbelief.

"Your Welcome." I continue to watch out of the window.

I end up falling back asleep, and wake up in Harry's bed. I notice it's dark out. I really don't want to be near him right now. I quietly exit the bed, and attempt to sneak out.

"Where are you going love?" Harry's raspy voice, gosh it's so sexy.

"Home." I reply.

"Wait, can we talk? Please."

"About what Harry? How I poured my heart out to you and all you have to say is Thank You? You know what, thank you for everything, but this is it. I wont be at work on Monday, I quit, and whatever I thought we had, is over." I continue towards the door.

He jumps and runs at me. He pushes me up against the wall, and plants his lips on mine. The kiss continues to get heated. He moves backwards and slowly pushes me down, not breaking the kiss.

He thrust his hips to mine, and I can feel his hardened large member press against me. Maybe one time won't hurt before I end this?

I run my fingers the back of his neck, slowly tugging at the hair on the naps of his neck. A moan escapes his mouth and I can feel the vibration from his mouth on my lips.

He breaks the heated kiss, and looks down at me.

"Is this okay?" He whispers.

I just simply nod, and reach my hand down to the top of his pants and give them a slight tug. He stands and removes his pants, and allows me to see is full hard on. I sit up and take my shirt off, leaving me in my Bra, and shorts.

His hand inserts the inside of my bra, and begins to massage my breast. Taking his index finger and thumb giving my nipple a slight tug.

I spit in my hand before grabbing ahold of him and slowly begin to jerk him. I watch as his eyes roll to the back of his head.

He quickly pulls away, and removes my shorts, and underwear. He is quick to press his tongue against me, and move it around my clit.

My back arches, and he is quick to push my body back against the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks, I just nod.

He stands and goes into his bathroom, and returns with the small square packet. He carefully opens the packet, and slides it down his shaft.

He takes a deep breath, and I do to. Patiently waiting for him to slide in me, and then all of a sudden, I feel his tip graze the opening of my vagina.

A slight moan escapes my mouth as he continues to push himself into me.

"Oh baby it's so tight." He throws his head back as he pulls back, and thrust back into me.

Once things are a little loosened up, he speeds up his thrusts. Each thrust he gets deeper, and deeper inside me. I've never felt this aroused, and this good sexually in my life.

I grip the sheets as I'm getting closer to reaching my climax. Then he stops and looks down at me.

"Liv, I have to tell you, I love you. I'm so sorry I haven't been able to tell you yet, I just I haven't felt this way about any woman I've been with since Pam." He stops to catch his breath.

"I was afraid to tell you, I thought it might be too soon, and I didn't want to run you off. I'm sorry it took so long for me to realize my real feelings for you."

I just smile at him. I grab both sides of his face, and plant my lips on his. Pushing him back against the bed, and straddling his waist without breaking our lips apart. He puts his hands on both sides of my hips and slides me down closer to his penis. He lifts me up and places me on him.

I slowly lower myself onto large member. Each time I go up and down, the tip of his penis hits my G-Spot. Finally I cum, and when I say cum, I mean I squirted all over him. He smirks at me, and flips us over putting me on my back.

He wraps his arms around my thighs, resting his hands on the inside of them, making each thrust harder and deeper. You can hear my bottom smacking against him, and something about that noise makes me squirm. He continues to pound into me, and I begin to feel as if I'm going to climax again.

Harry begins to grunt, and I begin to moan, and we end up reaching our climax together. He falls down on the bed next to me, and releases a huff of air.

I just lay there trying to catch my breath. He turns on his side, rest his head on his arm. He looks at me with a smile.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you."

—-