Better

Was she better than us? Did she hold some unknown power, only she was aware of ? Oh why dear heroine must you act so foolish? Why must you get yourself in these situations? Why can't you act normal? Why must you be a bully? Why does hurting them make you feel better? Did they hurt you? Was it something they said-the why they looked at you? Oh do tell... Hey why did you slap her books out of her hands, why did you throw his backpack out the window? Why did you cut off her ponytail and steal his money? Why are you so mean? Why did they do to you? What did I do? I was your friend, and guess what? You tossed me aside, I was your scraps... how could you kill me before i've died myself? Why must you kill me but I remain alive? Why must my hopes and dreams be stomped over but I still live to see it...? Why me? Why you? Why us? Can we fix and conquer these battles of hardships through the best means of communication? Love. Love will set us all free. Don't you see? So please leave me be. I beg of you.

"Sorry." Was the only word you uttered before laughter filled the secluded area as you beat up the kid and took his lunch. Looking through it and sampling some of the foods before regurgitating them on the stone cold ground.

"Tsuki-san, one day you'll pay for all the damage you've cause! The brunette yelled as the bully picked him up, "Nice try dork, but a few empty threats won't bother me. I suggest you shut up and take the rest of your lunch money, okay? His doe amethyst eye's glossed over. She dropped him to the ground. Giving a soft smirk, turning around. 

Laughing as she walked away, little did she know the heavens were not in her favor.

___________________________________________ 12/4/2018

She walked through the hallways more quiet than usual today, she didn't look anyone in the eyes, she didn't speak or even pick on anyone. She apologized to her victims and gave them small candies. They were reluctant at first, but remembered her aunts cooking based quirk. They gobbled the candy in seconds, loving the chocolate and strawberry mix. They thanked her, she just nodded and went her merry way. At the end of the day, she announced something to the class. Something that would make everything for better or worse .

"Class, I am moving away." She said looking around the room. She could feel that no one was sad to see her leave, she was a brat after all. The brat of the school, who bullied everyone. She looked at them with a stone face, showing hints of embarrassment and fear. This confused many of the students, all except one. Taiyo Sakaeru, her childhood best friend. The one she bullied the most. She would often make fun of his glasses, and even saying how his quirk wouldnt suit a hero in battle,  no matter how hard he tried. Which he sort of agree with. He had little control  over quirk afterall. Despite her rude nature, they both loved each others company. He was told the news, and felt sorry for her. She apologized for being foolish, he didn't care about that, he was worried about her.

Her dreams were internally stomped out of her, smashed repeatedly. Burned, chopped,slice, cut, pierced, slammed, ripped,drowned, slaughtered in all. Then it's dead course was laid in front of her and  bled to death for the next couple of hours.

"Go on Tsuki-san, please tell us. We aren't here to judge or make fun."Akimimo Sensai said. The former bully sighed. Looking at the audience then at the window. Back and forth. "I am a sinner, I am weak and I am nothing." The whole classes looked at her confused. She blushed but looked away, could  she really tell them? Well they would enjoy a good laugh, they deserved something her from at her own expense.

"Go Tsuki-chan~

"W-well I-ii."

"Go on, tell us Tsuki-Tsuki!!    I hate that nickname.

"Irony is ..."

"SPIT IT OUT." said a girl with deep colored red hair, with silver ombre ends.

"I-i'm quirkless."

"Oh." they all said