i. lara jean

LARA JEAN .

━ peter kavinsky

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

━ peter kavinsky

Lara Jean was always a shy girl. I would see her often throughout the halls walking to class.

Though I had never thought I'd be where I am right now.

Laying on the floor of the track, Lara Jean's lips pressed to mine.

It's crazy how one moment your life is completely normal and then out of the blue it completely changes - like a batshit crazy change.

Reminds me of the butterfly effect.

That's some dope shit right there.

I sat at the corner cafe waiting for Lara Jean to show up, you can't just kiss a guy for two hot seconds, then up and leave just like that, what is this? A fucking taste test?

I mean if you're gonna kiss someone don't leave, I don't know - a millisecond after kissing them. Women.

She finally walks in sitting down a couple seats from me, she doesn't seem to notice me or acknowledge me, so I make my presence known.

"Hey, Covey."

She turns to me straw still in between her lips, eyes as wide as I don't know, something big - don't take that the wrong way, that was completely innocent or meant to be completely innocent, moving on.

She looks straight ahead again, as a waitress walks up to her.

"Oh. . . anything for your friend?" She says with a hint of annoyance.

She was young around our age, her eyes were a deep y/e/c and her y/h/c hair was in a messy bun on top of her head she wore the pink waitress outfit with fishnets underneath and a pair of - what are they doc somethings. Matthews? Mathers? Martins! That's it.

"He's not with me." She replies.

"I'd like a chocolate milkshake please," I say, a small smile spreading across my face to add to the politeness.

She rolls her eyes and gives a nod in return.

  Damn girl, what crawled up your panties?  

She walks to the kitchen leaving us be.

"So watcha' doing here?" Lara Jean questions, yeah she's the one questioning me.

ɹǝuǝʇǝǝʍs ━ ( ᵖᵉᵗᵉʳ ᵏᵃᵛᶦⁿˢᵏʸ . )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें