Chapter 15

An Xu Mo whispered: "My mother?"

    Zhang Zhiwei only thought that the other party was curious about his relationship with his mother, but he did not know that for An Xu Mo, his mother was a mystery without a clue. Zhang Zhiwei nodded and turned his head and said to the strict project: "Xiang Yu, you still can't remember the teacher I mentioned with you, the university teacher."

    Strictly thinking about it: "Oh, it's your assistant teacher when you went to school in Huaying."

    "Yes, it's her," Zhang Zhiwei's voice was filled with emotions. "It's been almost twenty years since I was alone. Xiao Mo is so big."

    He said that the onlookers can hear that this past friendship is not too shallow. In addition to Zhou Jinshen, other people are actually sitting on the idea that Zhang Zhiwei brought An Xu Mo to the show.

    Zhang Zhiwei looked back to An Xu Mo: "Xiao Mo and his mother are really too much alike, how is your mother doing recently? "

    An Xu Mo has never seen his mother since he remembered. In contrast, Zhou Jia only regards him as a shame, and for An Xu Mo's mother, they treat her as a savage beast and a class enemy. Naturally, no one will deliberately mention her.

    Just in front of outsiders, An Xu Mo did not want to mention his own life, he subconsciously looked at Zhou Jin Shen, the other side is looking at Zhang Zhiwei with a dark gaze, the look on the face is somewhat unclear.

    An Xu Mo just said: "I am sorry that my seniors have been attending closed training recently and have not left the company for a long time."

    "Oh yes," Zhang Zhiwei shook his head gently. "When we were young, we didn't leave home, we always wanted to sway outside."

    It was at this moment that the director of the program group came in and the topic was smashed. The director sent six copies of their own books, and the filming will start on the second day. However, because this is a reality show, the basics are only given in Taiwan. The specific content depends on the live performance of several artists.

    On the weekends, the sunny day is a live-action reality show of the star. It is different from the hit and challenge games of the past few years. Zhou Tian is a variety of "slow life". The main content of the program is that the well-known host who has been debuting for more than 20 years, together with his long-time friend, Hualin Yingdi Zhang Zhiwei, live in a remote but simple and beautiful town, and experiences an isolated paradise life. .

    The program was mainly based on Yan Xiang and Zhang Zhiwei's reputation during the initial publicity, because its specific content always seemed to be too dull. Cooking, and feeding fish, this kind of "local return to liberation" before the local customs, it seems difficult to attract the attention of the audience. Many people in the industry are not optimistic about the prospects of this variety show. There are no competitions on the weekends, no tears, no hype, and there is no place for speculation. It is very likely that even the streets will be quiet.

    However, what many people did not expect was that the first season of the weekend was broadcast on the weekend, and a very good rating was achieved at the beginning. What the producers and directors didn't even think about was that the ratings of the show not only did not fall, but instead steadily flattened with the broadcast of the weekly program, and even rose slightly. Several young artists who appeared in the variety show also became popular, and they received a large number of fans. Even Wei Wei and Zhang Zhiwei's Weibo fans steadily rose by 50,000 to 100,000 after each show.

    The success of this variety show has caused many people to fall through the glasses, but it is precisely because of Zhou Tian's success that the concept of "slow variety" has gradually emerged in China, and many food and lifestyle varieties that big-name stars have joined have begun to emerge. Taking advantage of this good momentum, the weekend was very efficient and rigorously prepared for the second season of the script and filming, and added many more interesting elements based on the first season.