5%

Deku pov

I sat in class, my pen in my hand writing down all the information that mr Aizawa was putting onto the board. Class then soon ended. all students bolt up and run out of the class...well when I say all I really mean everyone but me. I waited till everyone was gone, then when they were I went to the boys bathroom and changed into some work outfit, today we will be pushing our quirks to the limit. This will give me a chance to find everyone's weaknesses and write them in my notebook and hand it to shigaraki. I shiver at the thought, he's really the only one I am truly scared off. I don't know why put his nervous ticks just put me on edge. So I just talk to the others to get the information I need for my missions.

I see everyone start to leave the changing rooms so I also but someone pulls me back, I turn my head but BAM!

I was pushed up against the lockers, I open my eyes after the in pack and with no surprise it was Bakugou. He growls and gets very close to my face...I can feel his hot breath on my skin, i close my eyes as he gets close... "be careful, nerd" I hear him growl before he pushes himself away and leaves the changing room. Leaving me there a blushing mess before I run out before I was late.

As their was an uneven number i was off to the side, this was great! I can watch everyone! I pulled out my notebook and started writing. Mostly todoroki, lida, kaminari and ashido. Wow! So is so amazing! Their are gonna be so proud of me!
I smile at myself and after the bell goes and we have to go inside I change and heads to their hideout place, smirking to myself, I may not have trained at school but I will be soon. I head to the alleyway and walks inside and waits for dabi to show up just like we said over text.

Not even a minute later he shows up and I smile at him. He smirks and walks over "alright freckle face, close your eyes~" he says lowly in my ear, i blush and close my eyes. Once I do I feel my weight being shifted... HES HOLDING ME BRIDE STYLE!! this is so embarrassing! I can feel my face get even hotter than before, then I feel dizzy...we must be going through the portal.

I open my eyes again to see we are in a large field of some kind, untouched land for as long as I can see. Wow. It's so beautiful here, the filed looks like it goes on forever! I am slowly lowered to the ground and I stand up by myself and turns to look at dabi, once I do i also see the rest of the group. Toga, Shigaraki and Kurogiri. Theses are  the main villains who normally live at the bar. As I've been talking to dabi I have also come to get kite information about that group. But now it's time to train.
There was soon a man in a black cloak, he slowly walked over to me. I could only see half his face which was the bottom half, his mouth. Then reaches out toward me and places a hand on my head, I closed my eyes as I start to whimper then cry out in pain. "This will only be 5% but with the right amount of training you'll be given your full power, my son" and with that he left through a portal.

I was given only 5% of my quirk to begin with, wow! This feels amazing! But it also hurts a lot...I sit on my knees shaking a little bit dabi walks over and helps me up, allowing me to lean against him. Then toga came skipping up to me "I made you the MOST adorable outfit for training! I hope you like it deku~" she said handing over some clothes, I looked over them and saw it was a white button up shirt with the sleeves up to my elbows, a waist coat and some dress pants. Probably not the best training...but I didn't want to make her upset to I got changed using Kurogiri and dabi to hide behind.

Am I a hero or a villain?