Two

"Hey babe," he smirked and wrapped his arms around me. My high was overridden my my terror.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, fear washing over my body.

"I got out of jail and everyone told me you moved to L.A and I came to see you."

He seemed like he had changed, he seemed so much happier. But would that last if he knew about all the guys I've had sex with in the past two years?

"I love you and I'm so happy to see you," he kissed me. I didn't kiss him back because I was in too much shock. "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"Y-yeah. Of course I am," I lied.

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned at first. "Have you been cheating on me?" now he was angry.

"No." I didn't even think we were dating anymore so it wasn't technically a lie.

"You're lying. I can tell, you bitch! I've been waiting two years to see you and you cheat on me." He's been here two minutes and I'm about to be beaten to a pulp, fuck me.

Just as I expected, he punched me. I fell to the ground, waiting for him to do it again, and he did, about two more times, before storming out the apartment.

"What the fuck?" I whispered, picking myself up. I walked to the freezer and pulled out an ice pack, putting it on my face.

***

I heard a door open across the hall and ran to see if it was Jack. I needed someone to distract me from the pain of my face, although it probably looks as bad as it feels. I looked through the peep hole and saw the door close. I couldn't tell if it was Jack Johnson or Jack Gilinsky.

I opened our door and knocked on theirs. Jack Gilinsky opened the door, looking surprised by the bruises on my face. I pulled him close to me and pressed my lips to his. We stumbled into his apartment and shut the door.

"Brooklyn, why the change of mind?" he asked, pulling away. "What what the hell happened to your face?"

"Shut up, Jack, and just fuck me," I demanded and he complied.

We stumbled to his room and he pushed me onto his bed. He got on top of me and put his lips onto mine. I ran my hands through his hair and he played with my breast through my shirt, eventually slipping his hand under my shirt.

I moved my hand down his back and tugged on the end of his shirt and he pulled it over his head. He pulled my shirt over my head and unhooked my bra, throwing both to the side. He started sucking on my neck and I let out a moan. He looked up at me and gave me a devious smile. He started kissing down my body stopping at the waist line of my shorts.

He pulled my shorts off along with my underwear. He ran his tongue over my clit a few times and I let out moans of pleasure.

"Jack," I moaned and he stopped, moving back up my body and kissing me.

I rolled us over so I was on top and started sucking his neck. I moved down his body and pulled his pants and boxers down. I took him into my mouth, hollowed my cheeks, and started sucking. I could hear him moaning in pleasure. I had never seen Jack so vulnerable, but I guess you couldn't get much more vulnerable than this.

I took as much of him into my mouth as I could and gagged a little.

"Fuck, Brooklyn," Jack said in pleasure, running his hands through my hair.

He pulled me up and kissed me. He stood up to put a condom on and I layed on his bed waiting. He put my legs on his shoulders and slid into me. I let out a small moan and closed my eyes. First his thrusts were slow but they eventually got faster, until I could feel myself about to cum.

"Yeah, Jack!" I yelled in ecstasy and went over the edge.

Not long after that his thrusts got slower and sloppier and I could tell he was about to cum. He was breathing hard and I couldn't stop moaning.

"Fuck," he moaned when he came. He pulled out of me and threw the condom away. I stood up and started putting my clothes on, although it was hard to walk.

"Now tell me what you did to your face," Jack said.

"I... fell," I said, trying to think of a good excuse. My excuse sucked but it was all I could come up with on the spot.

"Then tell me why you changed your mind after two months of telling me you would never have sex with me," he persisted.

"I thought about it, and changed my mind," I shrugged. It still wasn't a good reason.

"You suck at lying," he said, calling my bluff.

I looked over at him and saw he only had his boxers. "Well I can't tell you the truth so that's the best you're getting."

"I'm going to find out."

"Whatever, and you should probably stay out of my apartment for a while," I informed him and walked out of his room, receiving a smirk from Jack Johnson.

I walked out of their apartment and into mine. Taryn was laying on the couch with her boyfriend, Tyler.

"Who did you have sex with?" Tyler asked.

"How did you know I had sex? I asked, defensive. I didn't want to tell Taryn that I had sex with Jack and hear her say 'I told you so.'

"Because you're walking funny and your hair is a mess, and I can't tell if your face is the product of sex or not," Taryn pointed out.

"No one you know," I stammered.

"Was it Jack Gilinsky?" she asked excited.

"That's a good one," I said, forcing a laugh.

"Well whoever it was must have been good since you don't remember their name," Tyler said and I felt a wave of uncomfortable wash over me. I walked to my room and hoped that no one else ever found out about this. Especially Danny because he would probably kill me and Jack. And no matter how much I despised Jack I didn't want him to die because of me. There was psychopath running around the city of Los Angeles, angry at me.

I pulled off my shirt and jean shorts, replacing them with a red tank top and black running shorts. I layed in my bed and thought about the events of today, eventually nodding off to sleep, exhausted.

***

Jack's P.O.V

"So you finally got Brooklyn?" Jack asked, as I watched her walk out of the room.

"Yeah. But something is going on with her and I need to know what," I told him.

"What makes you think something is up?"

"Didn't you see the bruises all over her face? And the fact that she actually had sex with me gives it away."

"All you've talked about since we moved here is how much you liked her, can't you just enjoy this instead of get into her business?"

"No," I said and turned back into my room. I needed to know what was going on with her as soon as possible, and if she wasn't going to tell me I would find out some other way.

***

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! This is my first time ever writing anything like this sooo, I don't know how I feel about it. I didn't even know if I should publish it but I'm going for it.

Anyway, thanks again for reading.

-Rianamays