D wants the D

"What are you doing here?" A half naked man accused tiredly. I ignored him and pushed away his bare torso and made my way in to his house.

I went straight for the fridge and grabbed the only beverage inside it. Milk. I chugged the carton, almost emptying it's contents, leaving only a tiny bit just so I can put it back in the fridge. Who am I kidding? I would have put it back in there even if it was completely emptied.

I heard the creaking of the stairs as someone ascended them. I grabbed a pack of biscuits and followed the person in to a bedroom. I chewed on a biscuit as I looked through the wardrobe for some clothes, the noise of shuffling sheets becoming quieter before it came to a stop. I changed in to a red shirt and some black shorts, discarding my previous clothes around the once clean room.

I joined the warm body under the covers, taking a bite out of another biscuit. The crumbs fell on to the bed so I shoved them off the edge of the bed before lying down properly.

I thought about weather I should sleep or not before I felt bulky arms wrap around me, it's weight providing the comfort I needed. His nose nuzzled into the back of my neck, before he found a position he deemed comfortable enough and then stopped moving. His breath fanned against my hair.

I was soothed by the even rhythm of sounds his body was producing: his breath, his heart beat, his light snores. I felt the growing headache that came from this nights events recede.

Soon my heartbeat matched his as did my breathing as I felt my eyes slowly close.

But I was awoken by the very thing that helped me sleep just seconds later.

"Are you okay, Derek?" Am I okay? A simple enough question. Am I okay? It wasn't simple for me. Was I okay? I don't know. I feel like shit. The constant shouting voices and then the physical fights I had just escaped from weren't great, I had to admit. I couldn't wait the few months I had until my 18th birthday to permanently escape that place. But, am I okay?

Yes.

Now I am. Now that I'm being spooned by Dallas. Was that going to be my answer though?

"Well, I was till you woke me up!" I chastised lightly as the man chuckled, making him look younger than his 25 years of age.

Or so I assumed so, as I was yet to face him.

He turned me towards him, looking at me lovingly, unlike the sleep deprived gaze I had when I woke up this man with my incessant knocking at this unlawful hour.

I knew what he was doing though, looking to see my real answer. And I guess he found it as he smiled and then leaned in to kiss me. It was a soft kiss, yet it became more passionate.

I pressed my body against his, loving the feeling of his hardening member prodding against mine. He moaned into my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. Eventually Dallas broke away from the kiss, instead attacking my neck, getting that sweet spot that I love so much. The pleasure caused me to writhe against him more, our hard ons cladded in material enjoying the friction.

But not enough. The clothes were becoming a nuisance. I hurriedly pulled down my (well his) shorts, kicking them off my feet and then battled against his sweatpants to remove them. Both these items of clothing joined the rest of my clothes on the floor.

To my absolute delight, those sweatpants were the only things he wore which became evident when his manhood stood to attention. I decided my boxers could be dealt with later as I kissed along his abs, followed his happy train before getting to his little soldier, ready for action.

I kissed and nipped around it, not giving it the attention it so desired just yet. I lightly bit the inside of Dallas' thigh leaving marks in all the right places. The red hickies fueled my drive as the large member begged for my focus. I gave it.