1

Millie slammed her car door and walked off into camp grounds. Her mother drove off. Millie hated that she was spending her summer at a summer camp. She walked to the front desk and was greeted by a tall red headed girl.

"Hi! Welcome to Camp Hawkins! I'm Natalia, your Assistant Manager here at camp. And you are?" Natalia questioned, looking at the guest list.
I brought myself to reply, "Millie. Millie Brown." I smiled. She turned pages and marked something on her paper.
"You'll be in cabin 353 with Lilia Buckingham, Sadie Sink, and Emily Skinner! Two of my favorites, by the way. You're neighbors will be Noah Schnapp and Finn Wolfhard." She smiled.
Millie thanked Natalia and walked towards her cabin. She was terrified. What if they didn't like her? She soon reached the door and knocked. She heard the rustling of a few blankets and pillows and finally a door open.
A girl with blonde hair and the most beautiful green eyes and the pinkest lips. Millie stared at her. She had never seen anything more beautiful than the girl standing in front of her.
"Hello?" The blonde waved her hand in front of Millie's face. Millie jumped out of her gaze and smiled.
"Oh, sorry...long car ride." Millie smiled and looks at her feet. She tried to hide the apparent blush on her face.
"It's fine! Come in!" The blonde gestured to her room and Millie walked in. There was two queen sized beds and a dresser in between them. To the right was a bathroom.
"I'm Lilia and this is Emily and Sadie." Lilia pointed to two girls on the left bed playing on their phones. One had fiery red hair and the other was blonde, just like Lilia.
"It's nice to meet you." I say and smile. Lilia giggled and grabbed my bags and set them down. "We're sharing a bed, I hope you don't mind." Lilia said looking at me.
"Oh no. That's completely fine." Millie smiled and sat on the right side bed along with Lilia.
"Well, tell us a bit about yourself!" Emily said from across the room. Sadie smiles and agreed. Lilia crosses her legs and stared at Millie, admiring her beautiful eyes and cute nose. She couldn't help but notice how her rosy lips matched her sweater.
"Okay, well...I'm Millie Brown. I'm seventeen and I'm from England originally but I moved here a few years ago. Um, I have three siblings and I live with my mum. My dads always gone for business." She said shyly.
"Why'd you move to Hawkins?" Sadie questioned. Millie was nervous to answer but she felt this weird connection between her and the girls she just met.
"Um...when I was thirteen, I came out as Bisexual, and the people at my school didn't take that well. So, my dad was having a business change to here, so we moved along with him. And we've stayed ever since." Millie admits as she puts a strand of hair behind her ear. Lilia pulled her into a hug.
"I'm so sorry love. Just know we would never do that. Emily and I are both Bi as well. As for Sadie, she has a crush on Noah." Lilia giggled and Sadie threw a pillow at her.
"Thank you." Millie said. She laid down next to Lilia and they talked for the next hour.
"Omg! I almost forgot our tradition!" Lilia jumped up and started to put a blanket in the middle of the floor. Sadie and Emily both squealed and immediately helped Lilia set up.
"What tradition?" Millie watched as they looked at her.
"Every year, we invite the boys over and play truth or dare!" Emily smiled.
"Finn, Noah, Jack, and Jaeden all come over. So it's equal between girls and boys." Sadie said. Lilia grabbed my hand.
"Let's go gather up the boys. But let me give you a warning. Finn is a very forward person, so as soon as he meets you, you're automatically his best friend. And he's very overprotective. Noah is a bit quiet. Jack is...jack. And Jaeden is quiet as well, just like Noah." Lilia led me to the door across from our cabin. Lilia knocked and looked at me and smiled. I blushed heavily and looked away. The door swung open. And a curly headed boy ran and picked up Lilia.
"LILS!" He yelled. I giggled and he set her down after a few spins. Lilia laughed and fixed her hair a bit. I caught Finns glance.
"Hi, love. And you might be?" He asked and I smiled.
"Millie." I said and he smiled. He hugged me and let me go a few seconds after.
"I can tell you're going to be my best friend." He said and high fived me.
"WHAT ABOUT ME!" A voice yelled from inside the cabin. Finn looked down and chuckled.
"That would be Jack," he said," just shut up and get out here." He yelled at him. A smaller boy with curly hair and freckles came outside. "Oh hey Lils!" He said and hugged Lilia. Lilia walked over to me and held my hand.
"Jack, this is Millie. Be. Nice." Lilia stared at him. He pushed Finn aside and held out his hand.
"Hi! I'm Jack Grazer. Welcome to camp!" He said. I shook his hand and smiled. He seemed nice. So did Finn.
"I think Noah and Jaeden are bailing on us. They're going to the camp meeting." Finn spoke. Lilia frowned. We all started walking to our cabin and saw Sadie and Emily had finished setting up.
"Okay. We have specific seats for everyone. Emily, Sadie, Jack, Finn, Millie, and Me." Lilia said, still having interlocked fingers with Millie.
"But last year you sat beside Sad-" Emily was cut off by Lilia.
"Let's just play the damn game." Lilia smiled.
This should be fun.

I'm very nervous about releasing this. I hope you enjoy :)