3

dt for Littlewhitegirl05           being so supportive!

lilia was excited to see millie so happy. her beautiful smile lit up her life already. she's so sweet and has the kindest heart. and she's so cute. you know, in a friendly way.
"i wanna go first!" lilia said. millie looked at her and they almost got lost in a daze until finn spoke up.
"truth or dare!" he yelled. he's so loud sometimes.
"hmm...dare!" lilia said. she hardly ever chooses dare, but she wanted to impress millie.
"uh...i dare you to...go into the closet with millie. for five minutes." he said.
lilia was shocked, i mean she just met the girl! she decided to do it. but nothing would go down.
they're just friends...right?
millie and lilia walked into the closet and shut the door.
"and your time starts....now!" noah yelled.
lilia just stared at millie for a second. her beauty was just overwhelming. her eyes glisten when the light hit her just right. her lips were just so-
"so, what do you wanna do?" millie said. she realized lilia was staring.
"uh, um, well we don't, you know, have to do what this is meant for, okay?" lilia said. she felt her heart pounding in her chest. why did millie make her so nervous?
"you're really pretty." lilia bursted and she immediately covered her mouth. she started to blush. she couldn't believe that she had just told her she thought millie was pretty.
"i'm so so sorry, really i didn-" millie cut her off.
"no, i-it's okay. i think you're pretty too." they both blushed.
"TIMES UP!"