Chapter 7

General POV

As soon as Neal got to the Burke's household, he was automatically handcuffed and dragged inside the house. All eyes turned to Neal as he was dragged inside.

"Neal! You're okay!" Elizabeth exclaimed. Neal could see her as a mother. The worried mother of all children. After seeing Christopher, he can automatically see how she was as a mother.

Elizabeth ran over and hugged him. Neal already slipped the cuffs so he hugged her back before his eyes landed on Peter. Peter was watching him, looking him over for any sign he did something or he was hurt. Neither signs showed up.

"Caffery, where have you been? We've been calling forever." Diana was the one that asked the questions. Neal let go of Elizabeth and patted down his pockets. He didn't get the phone from Kate when he left.

"I don't know where my phone is. I had it and then I didn't."

Peter didn't care where he was or anything. It was just good to see Neal. Peter walked over to Neal but Neal was the one to pull Peter into a hug. Neal would figure out how to bring Kate up and a few other things up later.

"It's good to see you, Peter."

"You too, Neal."

Neal let go of Peter and instantly felt a whole lot better with Peter being alive. "Where where you, Neal?"

Neal decided to lie out of it for right now. "I went for a walk and then went to a cafe. Had to think." Peter didn't like that explanation but he took it anyway.

Jones grabbed Neal's leg and pulled it up. He removed the anklet and then handed it to the Marshals. They switched it with a smaller one and took the old one with them. They would run a few test on it to see why it messed up. In the mean time, Neal would have a smaller one to deal with.