Chapter 2

I curl my hair, put on some make-up and lift myself in my dress. I look at myself in the big mirror. I smiled, what have I done myself well again. I still don't understand why Jimin is like this. Why I was like this. I could't even undersand Jimin. I did nothing wrong. Or maybe.... I shake off the thoughts and look back in the mirror. I don't want to think about it now. I take a deep breath and leave the bathroom. I was hoping to find Jimin in my room but he was not there. I sigh with relief and take my shoulder bag and leave the room.

I walk downstairs but almost fell. I repack myself and cough for a moment. I look around me. Happy nobody who saw it.

I enter the kitchen and I saw that Jimin was sitting on the kitchen drinking a glass of water. Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook and Hoseok had a busy conversation. Yoongi and Namjoon where showing pictures.

I came in the kitchcen, a bit unsure what I look like. The first one who looked at me was Jimin but he said nothing. Taehyung and Jin looked at me too. "Wow Hyun, you look great!" Taehyung said.

"Oh shut up." I smile. I heard a flash and I didn't know where it came from but then I saw Namjoon with his phone. "Girls like you must be captured photographically." He said. Jin looked at me too and smiled.

"What's wrong? Is it my hair? My make-up? My clothes?" I ask in panic if I put my hands on my dress. "No nothing is wrong." He said. "You looks so beautiful." He said when he winked at me. I blushed. All boys are wearing a suit and Jimin is already wearing a jacked over his suit.

"Well, you have surpassed yourself." I laughed when we walked to the door.

"You only know us a day." Snarls Jimin. I see how Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi looks at each other and how Jin rolls his eyes. Namjoon and Hoseok look angry at Jimin. He only shrugs his shoulders.

"What, is it not? We have been doing the whole day as if we know each other so well and give each other compliments as if we are good friends, but the truth Hyun, is that for us, you are a passer by. About a few weeks we do not know you anymore, you're just a temporary thing." He shouts now. I start to feel light in my head and look for something to hold on to. I can't find anything so I close my eyes and start breathing heavily.

"Are you okay Hyun?" Yoongi asks if he takes my arm. I nod. "I'm fine. I think it's better to pack my things and go home to my student room." I sigh and walk towards the stairs.

"No, this is nonsense, you stay with us." Says Jungkook as he comes after me. He grabs my hand and squeezes it gently.

"Don't leave us Hyun. Please stay."

"Okay I stay with you."

I always wanted to do that.

(A/N)
Eyooo I hope you like the story so far💜