TEMPTATION ISLAND SERIES

Temptation Island Series
(Collaboration with RaceDarwin and MakiWander)
________________________________________

Temptation Island 1: Forbidden Pleasure

Marcus Dela Cruz
Fatima Dela Cruz (Pham)

Child:
» Martin Dela Cruz

SYNOPSIS

It wasn't right. It never was. People will judge. They always do. But who the hell cares? Definitely not someone like him.

She's his guilty pleasure. She is his forbidden fruit. And she is the wife of his brother.

But fuck him to hell and back, he will have her in his bed, naked, sweating and moaning his name.

But how is he gonna do that?

+++

Temptation Island 3: Switch Desire

Izaak Davidson
Maria Descartin (Ria)

Children:
» Disney Iza Davidson
» Waltz Izaak Davidson

SYNOPSIS

Can she decieve him?

Would he believe her?

+++

TEMPTATION ISLAND 5: Desidero Me, Amore Mio (PAID STORY)

Niccolo Racini
Iris Gonzaga

Children:

» Niccos Cormac Racini
» Paris Racini

SYNOPSIS

Iris Gonzaga-Racini had made peace with her unusual life. Married, but miserable and lonely, Iris vowed to live life to the fullest. When she is invited to an island where even the most depraved desire can become reality, she can't say no.

*****

Many would consider Iris Gonzaga-Racini a fortunate woman to be Niccolo Racini's wife, but Iris could not be more miserable or lonely. Despite being married to the doctor for the past eight years, Iris has never met him. Until one day, when she receives a black invitation from her husband, summoning her to Temptation Island. A paradise where one's kinkiest and most depraved desires can become reality.

'You are invited to Temptation Island.'

+++

Temptation Island 6: Sinful Desire

Havoc Andrada
Inna Pauline Velasquez

Child:
» Serenity Andrada

SYNOPSIS

Havoc Andrada is not the kind of man who would say 'i can't have her' but he's the kind of asshole who would say 'how can i have her?' Sex is just a game after all and he's a pro-player. He's a bastard like that.

But what he didn't see coming is falling in love ... with a woman who only wants one thing from him. Sex.

***

Last updated: Jan 22, 2019