THE DARK-BOSS SERIES

The Dark-Boss Series
_____________________________

TDBS1: Wicked Encounter

Nykyrel Guzmano
Lechel De Villa

Child:
» Nikkoz Guzmano

SYNOPSIS

Nykyrel Guzmano was like a phantom. He hides away from the shadows and control people from the dark corner of his huge mansion. He's the owner of Guzmano Corporation yet nobody had seen him, not even his shadow. Some believe that he is a man near to the grave, a man who's ugly and scared to be mocked.

He is a mystery that needed to be solve. And Journalist Lechel De Villa will move heaven and earth to unravel Nykyrel's mysterious personality.

By hook or by crook, Lechel will have her interview with him. Fudge the rumors, she will get the interview and her promotion. So she did what she have to do. Inakyat niya ang gate ng mansiyon ni Nykyrel Guzmano. Inihanda niya ang sarili na makakita ang naaganas na nilalang sa loob o kaya naman uugod-ugod na na lalaki, pero mali ang akala niya o ang haka-haka ng mga tao sa labas ng mansiyon.

The man in front of him who claim to be Nykyrel Guzmano was a handsome man, very handsome that her heart was nearly knocked out from her ribcage.

+++

TDBS2: Darkest Touch

Tegan Galvante
Jan Irish Vallega

Children:
» Duke Galvante
» Prince Galvante
» King Galvante
» Duchess Galvante

SYNOPSIS

KUNG may katawang tao ang tsismis, ang magiging pangalan niyon ay Jan Irish. She is a gossip eater and spreader. It's her job and nobody can stop her. Kaya nga pinili ni Jan Irish na maging Journalist para legal na makapag-tsismis sa iba ng mga alam niyang sekreto.

She loves her job more than anything. It gives her freedom from speaking what's on her mind.

Kaya naman nang bigyan siya ng bagong assignment ng Editor-in-Chief ng Magazine na pinagta-trabahoan niya, hindi niya mapigil ang excitement, lalo na at si Tegan Galvante ang assignment niya. One of the rudest man that every walks on earth. There's no Journalist on the country who succeeded in getting an interview from him, and that's her assignment: interview Tegan Galvante.

Alam ni Jan Irish na mahihirapan siya pero sisiguraduhin niyang siya ang pinaka-unang Journalist na magtatagumpay na makakuha ng interview ni Tegan Galvante. Gagawin niya ang lahat, makamit lang ang inaasam.

Jan Irish mind is already set, she will do everything, use everything in her disposal to get what she wants... then she met Tegan Galvante for the first time.

And never in her life was she tongue-tied, just that moment.

Why? Was it his tattoos? His burned scars? His undeniable good looks? Or was it the feeling he arouse from her?

Whatever it is, she's doomed. Because Tegan Galvante is the kind of man that cannot be trusted with a woman's heart.

+++

TDBS3: Fierce Seduction

Nicholas Makkhon
Charlene Elec

SYNOPSIS

For CHARLENE ELEC, to achieve her dream and that is to become a PR Manager means doing everything she can with her head held high. She's not the person who gives up that easily. Kaya naman ng bigyan siya ng bagong assignment ng boss niya, pinangako niya sa sarili na gagawin niya ang lahat lalo na't nakasalalay dito ang posisyong matagal na niyang gustong makuha sa kompaniyang anim na taon na niyang pinagta-trabahuan.

Charlene is sure that inviting Nicholas Makkhon to their Company's three special events would be a piece of cake. How hard could it be to invite a Business Tycoon to a gathering, right?

To NICHOLAS MAKKHON, the world is full of liars and pretentious people. Even the closest family he had stab him on the back before putting more salt to his wound. Every time he forced himself to get out and connect with people, he ends up backing out and hiding from the crazy world he lives in.

And now, a beautiful, charismatic woman came knocking into his door. Inviting him to events that he dislikes attending. Kaagad na 'ayoko' ang sagot niya. But the woman doesn't take 'no' for an answer. She's persistent. She didn't stop until he was nodding his head and saying yes to her invitation.

And that irks him. Whatever the reason of his fucked up brain and mouth to say is not going to end well for him. There is a reason why he doesn't attend events.

And saying yes to her and attending that event ... It would be one hell of a fight against the demons in his life.

***

Last Updated: Jan 22, 2019