the change

Elliana

When we got to the house Verena took Grayson out of his seat and walked into his room. I followed her upstairs so we could talk because I could tell that there was something on her mind. She laid him on the bed, tucked him in and kissed his head before walking over to me and leading me upstairs to her room.

"Whats wrong Re? And before you lie to me I can already tell." I asked her the second we walked into he room. She went over to her vanity and opened a cabinet that had hair dye in it. "I want to change. I feel like I just annoy people with how I am now so I wanna change my look. That's it." She told me very calmly. I just nodded and walked over to her. "Ok. I'll help you. What color/s do you want to dye it?" She simply just took out and ombre dye and grabbed my hand walking to the bathroom. After dying it and that whole process we were both happy with the outcome.
(What her hair looks like after its dyed)

"Ok now that's done I'm going to change into my pajamas

"Ok now that's done I'm going to change into my pajamas. You can go get changed in the bathroom." Rena told me before walking into her closet.

Verena

I walked into my closet looking for pajamas to wear. I went straight to my pink section and grabbed a sports bra and black shorts. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and walked out to see Elliana waiting for me. I heard the front door slam shut so we walked downstairs to see mom, dad, Evan, and Malaki.

 I heard the front door slam shut so we walked downstairs to see mom, dad, Evan, and Malaki

"What did you do too your hair sweetie?" My mom asked me. Grabbing a piece that had fallen out of the bun so I just took it out so they could see it fully. "Well, I got told earlier how I should just disappear and everyone would be happier so I decided to change my look." I said quickly looking over at Malaki. Nobody caught his face when I said except for Elle. She glared at him when he spoke up, "Umm, can I talk to you for a second Verena?" I just nodded because everyone thought it was probably about Evans birthday that's in a week.

We walked into the home theater so nobody would here. "What did you want to talk about, Malaki?" I asked with a cold voice. He just looked shocked at my voice because I've never spoken to him with that tone. "Umm, uh, I wanted ask about the guy you sang about in those songs. Is it me?" I was shocked that he had asked me that I just nodded because I knew that if I talked the wrong thing would come out and I would cry.