Girls Day

Verena

The next morning......

"Ahhhhhhhh." Is what I woke up to because my mom and best friend thought it would be a good idea. I shoved them out of my room so I could get ready. I walked into my closet and heard my door open. "Re, can I wear some of your clothes today?" Elli asked in a sweet voice. I nodded and pulled her inside. We spent like an hour looking for clothes. I wore a black strapless bralett, high-waisted jean shorts, a green jacket and black boots.

When I had found my outfit and gotten dressed I went to help Elli find something to impress my brother

When I had found my outfit and gotten dressed I went to help Elli find something to impress my brother. Yeah, I know it should be weird. My best friend liking my brother but I honestly think they would be cute. So does my mom. We basically tell her everything. So we had finally found something for Elle. She wore an all sheer shirt with white lace on it, jean shorts and white converse. Once we were done with everything we walked downstairs to meet my mom and have breakfast before we leave.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE WEARING?" Is the first thing we heard when we reached the first floor

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE WEARING?" Is the first thing we heard when we reached the first floor. It was obviously Evan because him and Malaki and my dad were all watching football in the living room. I ignored him and the stares in was getting from Malaki, "Where is momma?" Dad pointed towards the kitchen and when we walked in my mom looked at us and nodded. She waved us over and asked what the guys reactions were. "Well, Malaki couldn't take his eyes off of Rena. And Evan looked like his brain was about to explode when he saw me. I only wish that it was because of his feelings for me and not because he sees me like a little sister." Elli told her, her voice cracking at the end.

We both hugged her because she has liked Evan for the longest time and he's to stupid to realize that the girl he is meant to be with is his little sisters best friend. When we were done hugging we helped mom finish breakfast and called the guys in. They walked in and sat at the table while me, mom, Elli placed breakfast on the table. "So. Me and the girls are going to the mall and spa today. What are you guys going to do all day?" Mom asked them. They shrugged except for dad, "I have to run into work because there is a meeting I have to plan for. Maybe you guys can stop by after your day and we can all go out for dinner." We all nodded.

At the mall......

"Can we go to 'Hot Topic'?" I asked. They nodded and I pulled then into the store. I spent like $100 in there. Then we went to 'Forever 21'. Me and Elli went crazy in that store. We were in it for like 1 hour. We all went crazy and bought so many things. We went to the food court and saw the guys in there talking to a group of girls. "I thought he actually meant what he said last night. Guess I was just being stupid." I told them as I saw Malaki whispering in a girls ear with his arm around her shoulder, making her giggle. "You guys don't need them. You are beautiful. Go find a cute guy and ask for his number. You can bring him to dinner tonight. I'll text your dad." She said and pushed us away. She went and ordered her food when I saw 2 guys sitting down talking and looking over here. I pulled her over to them and introduced us.

"Hey. I'm Verena and this is Ellianna." I could feel someone staring at me and knew it was Malaki. "Well beautiful, I'm Axel and this is my best friend August. Do you guys want to sit?" Axel asked us and we nodded. August got up and let Elli into his side of the booth while Axel got up and grabbed my hand while sitting down. I smiled at him and we all started to get to know each other. Axel is 17, captain of the basketball team, on the debate team, has 3 siblings and 2 are younger. August is also 17, he's also on the basketball team. That's how him and Axel met in middle school. He has a little brother that he takes care of because his parents are never home.

"I know this is kinda straightforward and possibly too soon but we have this dinner tonight with our family. Would you like to come and be our dates?" I asked. Axel laughed, "Of course we would but we are kinda not interested in you guys. Why do you want us to come tonight?"
I was shocked, "Ok. So my brother and his best friend are the guys that we like. Well Elli is in love with my brother and I'm in love with his best friend Malaki. We want to make them jealous." They nodded. "Ok but if they are hot then we might have an issue. I'm known for turning straight guys bi or gay." August said and that made us all laugh and eventually Axel realized what he said and got mad. "Aww. Baby you know I didn't mean it." August told him. Me and Elli laughed. My phone went off because my mom had texted us and told us to shop some more and get a nice outfit for tonight.

I told the others and they got excited and we walked out of the food court and to a dress shop that's in the mall. I was looking through dresses to find one that I like when a voice behind me scared me. "Who was that guy you were talking to at the food court?" Malaki asked me. "Who was that girl that your arm was around that you were whispering to in the food court?" I shot back. He just looked guilty, "Rena, that was just a girl that I was talking to. I already told you the truth last night." "Well, if she was just a girl then why didn't you come over when you saw me talking to Axel? Was she just too distracting?" I asked hurt. He looked down and I'm pretty sure I heard him apologize.

"Pick that dress. It'll look good on you. I'm sorry for everything." He told me before kissing me. Then he pulled away and walked out of the store. I was shocked because he didn't say anything else he just walked away. I bought the dress he picked out and we met my mom outside the mall and introduced her. "We are gonna have the guys drive us home so we can get dressed and then we'll head to the restaurant." I told her before walking over to the guys and Elli.

??????1166 words???????

Thank you for reading and I'm hoping to update all my books more often.