He's sick!?

This one is kinda short, sorry about that. This a request from Jemma-cat12. Thanks for the suggestion. I hope you like it.

This is set during the time that the team were staying at Aunt May's house while the tricarrier was being built

Great. Just great. Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man, was stuck at home babysitting his sick friend. If you could even call him a friend.

Sam was the most annoying person in Peter's life, at least it felt like it at the time. Peter was sure that he would have preferred to be in a party with only super villains on the guest list as Spider-Man than dealing with a sick Buckethead. It was so annoying! Couldn't anyone else look after Sam?

Sam had been running a high fever for several hours and everyone else was out of the house. Peter wanted to go out to, but, being the nice guy he was he decided to look after Nova and make sure that he didn't pass out when walking down the stairs or something else equally stupid.

Peter was now regretting that decision. A lot.

Nova had called him, saying that he 'didn't feel very well'. That was an understatement. When Peter had arrived to ask him what he meant he was met with Sam vomiting all over him. Not nice. Peter dragged Sam to the bathroom and lent him over the toilet before going to get changed. He did NOT want to get sick. He refused to let Sam get him sick!

💊💊💊

Not even ten minutes later Sam had left the bathroom and had moved back to the couch to watch TV, Peter came back downstairs with some medicine and a glass of water, which Sam had gratefully accepted.

The teens had decided to get comfortable and watch a bit of TV until everyone else came home. Apparently, Sam's idea of 'comfortable' was to cuddle Peter around the waist and use his shoulder as a pillow. Peter felt a bit awkward about the position but chose to let it slide. He was sure that Sam would never choose to sit like this if he wasn't delirious with his fever. At least he hoped that he was sure. 

"Peter..." Sam was whining unto Peter's neck about how unfair it was that he had gotten sick; how he had a headache; the fact that there was no one else in the house. Anything. Everything. Sam just wanted to complain.

Peter refused to dignify any of Sam's complaints with a response. He changed the topic of their conversation, if you could even call it that, to their superhero activities. Sam started rambling on about how he was the best person on the team and how Spider-Man was a stupid name, at least he had stopped complaining.

Everything was going well, at least as much as possible, until Sam threw up again. All over Peter. The wall-crawling superhero was cursing his luck. Peter took Sam back to the bathroom again  before returning to clean the couch and get changed, again.

💊💊💊

Half an hour later Sam's fever had gone almost completely down and he had drifted off to sleep. Grumbling darkly about having to look after Sam all day, Peter had put Sam to bed and then crawled into his own bed and quickly fell asleep himself.

💊💊💊

The next morning Peter awoke with a pounding headache, high fever and an upset stomach. He was sick. And he knew exactly who to blame. Sam.

I hope that you liked this. If you have any suggestions or requests tell me, I really enjoy writing them.