🦊Hybrid PJ2

Little meow meow.
Min Yoongi cat picture ☝🏻☝🏻👆🏻👆🏻
Its not mine but i do made two white dots...one on left ear and on the end of the tail.
Wait...did i put the white dot on his right ear? Oh well...just imagine that its a mirror picture so that its still his left ear...

Hoseok's pov.

I cursed when i saw the open window when i came back from groceries.
I opened the front door and heard someone in the kitchen.
Oh this is new...mostly he is already gone when i come back home,maybe this time i will see him and catch him.
I tip toeing to the kitchen and saw a black tail (with a white dot) swiping around while the hybrid cat was snooping in the fridge.
I leaned against the door and crossed my arms,i kept on watching the hybrid cat.

Did you found everything what you need? I said and he quickly turned around.

He was about to run away but this time I won't let him escape.
I grabbed his arm,he meowed and hissed at me.

Hey? Why are you always stealing food?
Whats your name? I asked and then he pointed at his collar that had a name plate on it.

Yoongi? I said and he meowed again.
I know hybrids can talk,can you talk? I asked and he nods.

I'm sorry for stealing please don't call the police i i will do anything the black hybrid cat said.
I won't i said and put everything back on place what yoongi had in his hands.

Who's your owner? I asked and Yoongi pouts.

My owner died when i was only a kitten.
Since then I'm homeless Yoongi said and it broke my heart.

You can stay here if you want i said and he meowed happy.
Really? But I'm a thief Yoongi said.
I chuckled,you meow alot i said.

I'm 65% cat...i meow more than i talk Yoongi said.
(And i find that very very adorable!)

Do you need something Yoongi?
I asked and he rocks back and forwards on his feet while holding his own tail.

Nah I'm fine Yoongi said.

Well,I brought ice cream and I'm going to take one i said and i saw Yoongi's cat ears twitch.
Meow! Ice cream? Meow! Can i also have one? Yoongi said.
Ahw he is so cute!

After eating ice cream i want to meet the new hybrid from Taehyung.
He have a little fox hybrid now i said and Yoongi nods.

You know,i had a close friend thats a fox hybrid but he had to hide because alot of evil people wanted him and sell him because i heard fox hybrids are rare.
Some of the people were even more cruel and wanted to kill him because of his tail.
He really have a beautiful tail but he is to cute to kill Yoongi said.
I'm curious if he knows the hybrid fox Jimin that Taehyung have now.

Namjoon's pov.

Namjoon?
Can we go to Taehyung and Jungkook today?
I heard from Hoseok that Taehyung found a hybrid fox!
He is now staying for a few days.
I'm curious about the fox hybrid!Seokjin said while playing with his cat toys.

Ofcourse my kitten,i will call Taehyung to ask if its okay that we are coming over today i said and took my phone.

Time skip.

Jin,hurry up or i will go to Taehyung without you i said while waiting in the car.
Jin had to check all the windows and doors twice if they were really locked.
He doesn't want to come back home and then to see everything is gone because a thief took everything.
Talking About a thief! Hoseok texted me about his hybrid cat thief,he got him.
I told Hoseok that he have to go to the police but he can't because the thief is cute...well that's stupid.
What if the thief is a bloody murderer? Don't let him walk free around because of his cute face!
Sounds so dumb but I trust Hoseok and maybe he can train the hybrid cat?

Kitten! Why aren't you wearing your collar?
No it doesn't matter for now,now step inside the car so i can drive to Taehyung's house i said and Jin nods.

Joon? I'm sorry for not wearing the collar Jin said.

Doesn't matter Jin.
People will always know that you are mine,no matter if you wear a collar or not i said and he giggled.

Taehyung's pov.

Yoongi? Jimin said and ran to yoongi.
Yoongi meowed a few times while hugging Jimin.

Jungkook is now playing outside.
Hoseok told me that Yoongi is the one and only thief that always steals our food.

I knew the thief was a cute hybrid cat but never thought he was that cute!
I also didn't knew that Yoongi knew Jimin.
The hybrid cat and hybrid fox seeing cuddling together is so cute to see.

Jimin's prov.

Aahw Yoongi! I missed you!
So you were all the time here hm?
I said and Yoongi meowed again.
I laughed what he said.
I know no one could hear/understand what Yoongi said but i know what he said.
He said he was wandering around and stole food and stuff from Taehyung and Hoseok until Hoseok caught him and now Yoongi can stay at Hoseok's house.
Hoseok likes Yoongi.
Thats so cute!

So? Hoseok is now your owner?
Did he really adopt you? I asked and he nods happy.
I smiled at him and then at Hoseok.
He seems nice I thought.
So? Is Taehyung your owner Yoongi asked,i shook my head no.

I'm just staying here for a few days.
He found me and begged me to stay for a few days i said and I looked at Taehyung.
He pouts his lips.
I think he really want to have me as his pet.

I don't know if i want to stay.
I don't want to live as a pet and live with rules and he already have a hybrid bunny...

I broke the hug when i heard the doorbell.
I ran to the door and opened it.

A tall man with a hybrid cat were standing in front of me.
They walked inside and then everyone looked at me and Yoongi.
I became shy because of all the people
That I didn't knew were now staring at me.
I hide behind Yoongi and he wraps his cat tail around me.

I squeezed my fox tail while looking back at Hoseok and Taehyung.
Jungkook also came back after playing outside.
I looked at the very tall male and then to his hybrid cat.
They seem nice I thought.

Oh my god! I never saw a hybrid fox!
Yeah i saw one once in my life but sadly the hybrid fox wasn't alive.
You are so cute! Can i pet you? The hybrid cat asked and I shyly nods.
I'm Seokjin,everyone calls me Jin,my owner is Namjoon the hybrid cat said and touched my ear.
My ear twitched from the touch.

I never saw so many people that were staring at me and actually being nice to me.
I like it,I think i will stay here longer,maybe I won't leave.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Looks like Yoongi also stole Hoseok's heart.
Jimin will probably never leave,Taehyung will always beg him to stay.
Taehyung always pout his lips when Jimin is about to leave and its to cute! Jimin likes his new life.
Taehyung even took selfies with Jimin like they are best friends.
Jimin isn't friends with him,he is still careful but soon he will be Taehyung's friend.