1- Pain

It was dark and he couldn't move. It was frightening, he didn't want to be there. He felt fear crawl his way inside of him, up and up and up until it was right in his throat, a barely contained scream.

Suddenly it wasn't so dark anymore. Well, or at least he thought so. He saw a figure approach and felt relief build inside of him, not quite overpowering the fear, but still making him feel better. 'Please. Please save me.' he thought. The figure kept approaching and... he felt his fear come back stronger than before.

White skin, thin, bearly visible lips, two holes where the nose should have been. The Dark Lord stood in front of him in all his frightening glory.

"Kill the spare." was all he said, looking directly into his eyes. A bearly audible whisper that he remembered all too well. 'Please, no. No!' he tried to say, tried shouting, but the only sound that came out was a strangled noise, similar to a pained moan.

A green light shone and illuminated the space he was in, and what he saw scared him even more.

He was in the graveyard. Again. The first thing he saw clearly was the last he ever wanted to see a second time.

Cedric was there, a scared expression on his face. The green light of the Killing Curse hitting him right in the middle of the chest. The fear freezing on his face, the lifeless eyes staring right back at him.

"I can touch you now." said the chilling voice of the snake-like wizard, who was lifting a hand and moving it towards his forehead. 'No. Nononono! Please!' he tried to say. It was too late.