10 [FINALE]

Jimin was confused when he didn't see Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, or Jungkook in the mansion.

'Did they leave without telling me?' Jimin thought.

What he didn't know was that the Jeon Family were going to surprise him.

"Where are they?" Jimin ask himself and enter Jungkook's room.

There he saw a sticky note near the lamppost. He read it.

"Jiminie, you're probably wondering where we are right now. Jimin, I wanna say something to you. Meet me at the garden." He blushed after he read it. But he already visited the garden though and they are not there.

"Well let's try again."

Jimin walk down the hallway towards the garden and in the far, he can see Namjoon and Seokjin standing side by side in front while smiling.

"W.. What's the matter?" Jimin stutter and instead of answering back, they just smile and lead him through the garden.

"Jimin, we love you so much. We already saw you as a part of our family. Please always be happy." He teared after hearing Seokjin's speech.

"That's right, Chim. You can always tell us what you want, okay? Now go and meet our handsome son there." Namjoon pointed towards the fountain where Jungkook and Hoseok are standing.

"Thank you, mom and dad."

Then he walked in a slow pace, now the only thing he can see was Jungkook standing there with his very handsome face.

"Jungkook."

It feels like they are getting married.

Jimin looks at Hoseok who let out his sunshine smile.

"Jimin-ah, I already saw you as my baby brother. You've now been a part of our family. Thank you so much." Hoseok said and hugged him tightly. Hoseok had been his gaming buddy.

And now its Jungkook's turn.

"Jiminie, thank you for showing up in our boring life. Thank you for being there when I needed you. I never thought that a magic spirit like you would appear on this cruel world. But then, you're here.. standing in from of me. And," He take a deep breath, calming his soon tpy burst out heart.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that we are the only one receiving in the end. You always help us but we don't know how to help you back so I ask you what your wish is and you told me that you want to be free as a genie. You told me that you feel like you're a prisoner being held up in that kettle."

Jimin's eyes widen,  he doesn't know what Jungkook is trying to say.

"I still have my 2 wishes, right? My second wish.. is for you to be freed and my last wish is... for you to stay with me forever." All of them teared up after what he said.

And now, Jimin cried happily, finally someone free him.

"Well, master, your wish..is my command "

After that, the chains that was been locked on Jimin's wrist was broken and disappeared.

They all look at Jimin after the chains were broken. Finally, he was been released after a long time.

"Thank you, Jungkook for freeing me, I love you." Jimin hugged Jungkook who returned it immediately.

"You are mine now. Don't you ever leave me, My Genie."

"Master, your wish is my command."