Chapter 21

Ashley

I opened my eyes. I was in a delirium. My life couldn't get worse, could it?

I stood up. There was no sign of Andy. I tried to open the door and to my surprise I opened it.
I went down the stairs. The atmosphere was pretty cool. It was quiet with a faint music from one of the rooms. I looked at the main exit.

I could feel a limp in my throat. My mouth went dry. I sweated like crazy. I was so close. This was my exist. My chance to leave! I tried to rush towards it but my body could not move.

My mind was screaming but my body was paralysed. I fought to move, I tried to move. I couldn't even make a step towards it. What was happening?

"Doll" I heard his deep voice. My eyes went wide. Was I in trouble?
"You are looking at the door so lustfully yet so afraid. You want to leave so bad but you're afraid to do so" He was right. I was too weak. He was my meaning and what's a man without his meaning?

He suddenly grabbed me by my hair and dragged me towards the room with the music.
"I want it written in your mind that you're mine and you can't leave, ever!" He stared into my eyes. I felt an adrenalin rush. I liked the sound of that. I didn't know what was going to happen to me.

He pushed me on the sofa and sat on my crotch. I felt his long hands around my neck. He started to choke me but not too hard. I was choking for air but I could still breathe. I gently wrapped my hands around his hands. I liked this feeling.

I wanted to be free. I liked the sound od death but I didn't want to die. I wanted to be free but I didn't want freedom.

Looking at each others eyes his look softened. He stopped squeezing my throat.

I felt his kiss. I felt his soft and warm lips on mine. I almost felt like it was like before. I closed my eyes, I wanted to believe in that illusion.

He moved his head right next to mine. I could hear his breathing. I could feel that he was in a dilemma.

Did I lose my authority? I did what I would always do no matter of my situation.
I put my hand on the back of his head.
"Everything is going to be just fine" I said like in the old days.

"Ashy?"
"What?"
"We are forever aren't we?"
"Forever" I kissed his hair.

Snap back into the reality, he was my life. And my life, well my life was .... A nightmare.

"You're the strongest medicine that makes me calm and crazy

"You're the strongest medicine that makes me calm and crazy. You are forever mine. You are my possession" He whispered to me.

Could I escape this hell?