|| chapter three

You stood up from your seat stretching a little earning a small satisfied moan from you. You grabbed your backpack and saw your books were gone and knew they had put it up. You waved at them a little before walking away. You stopped and turned around. "I might start talking to you guys more" You said before you continued walking off not knowing they smiled at that.

;;

You entered your next class, the last class of the day. You sat at the back of the class making little doodles in your notebook while waiting for your teacher to come since you came in early. "Nice to see you again buddy" You heard a familiar voice making you look up seeing the handsome male from the library. "Oh hi" You replied shortly seeing him set his things beside you and sat down in the seat next to you since there was two seats to a table.

"My name is Yuto" The male, now known as Yuto said smiling at you as you nodded your head smiling at him. "[Name], nice to meet you" You said before going back to your doddles. "So you like to draw?" He said starting a conversation with you made your ears perk up in interest. "Yeah, I really like, no I love to draw and wanna do a lot of things in art" You said excitedly. "Do you like art?" You asked putting your full attention on Yuto and seen him nod his head. "Awesome!" You said giggling softly

;;

You had gotten Yuto's number while in the most of becoming friends. You and Yuto walked the halls talking about other stuff. "Hey what are you doing afterschool?" Yuto asked made you think for a bit. "Homework, that's all why?" You asked giving him a small grin, as Yuto was going to respond, someone else answered. "Because he's coming with us" You and Yuto looked forward seeing bangtan standing a couple feet away until they walked up to the both of you.

You were confused now and looked at Yuto seeing him already looking at you, confusion written on his face. "No I'm not" You said facing bangtan. "Ah sorry sweetie but we didn't give you a choice" Namjoon said and before you could even respond taehyung took your backpack off of you as Jungkook threw you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and began walking away from the group. You kept hitting his back, but they were useless to him and he chuckled, hurting your pride a little.

;;

"Okay now this is kidnapping" You said, your arms crossed with your backpack snugged between your crossed arms and chest as you were in between jimin and hoseok. "Sorry but we knew you wouldn't come so we had no choice" Hoseok said giving you a small smile made you roll your eyes.

"And to fucking believe I thought I was actually going to fucking talk with you guys more often, but nooo, you had to fucking kidnap me. This is some fucking bullshit. I just want to go home, do my homework, fix me some lunch, and take my ass home" You ranted, once you were angry, you get to cussing like a sailor. You let out a huff. "Take me home" You demanded looking at Seokjin who shook his head.

"Does my father knows about this? Does Finley know that you guys kidnapped me, and jimin if you dare put your hand over my mouth again, I won't hesitate to hurt you bitch" (sorry vine had got to me) You said seeing jimin move his hand a little as he moved his hands away from you.

;;

The car finally stopped and you all got out. You looked at your surroundings and saw a house you've never saw before, now that made you really frightened. You began to shake your head. Yeah you were a scary cat sometimes, but hey, who isn't a afraid of going somewhere they don't know by people they barely know?

"Nu-uh! I'm not going in there!" You said quickly wanting to step back but taehyung already grabbed your hand dragging you inside. "Let me go~!" You whined as you kept on stopping making taehyung pick you up and carry you. "And I'm not an object so stop picking me up!" You said hearing chuckles from them made you roll your eyes.

You were brought to the living room and was sat down on the couch, now sitting between Seokjin and Yoongi. "If you guys are really trying to kidnap me-" You said crossing your arms before getting interrupted. "Can you shut up before I choke you" Yoongi said making you quickly shut your mouth leaning your back into the couch, a light pink tint dusted on your cheeks.

"Anyway, to tell you why we brought you here is because your father asked us to since he's on a mission and found out some on is targeting you" Namjoon said making you nod your head a little. "But why would they want me? I'm not even relevant" You said rolling your eyes a bit letting out a soft huff. Your phone begun to ring as you grabbed it out of your back pocket and saw your father calling made you quickly pick up.

You stood up placing the phone on your ear and walked out the living room. "Dad are you alright? Nobody touched you right, they didn't hurt you right, I will find them and kill them myself if they did" You quickly said before he could speak as you heard a chuckle erupt from him made you kinda relaxed.

"I'm fine my little flower, did your guards take you on the hideout?" You rolled your eyes. 'More like kidnapping me' "Yeah they did, but are you okay dad?" You said as you begun walking, wandering around the house out of habit when on the phone. (I also do that haha)

You and your dad talked and reassured you that he was fine. "Promise you will alright?" You said, looking around finding yourself in what looks like a gun room and wandered how far did you wander into the house. "Alright, I will call you later" Your father said. "You better, and if you don't I will lecture you all night" You said giggling softly.

Once you ended the call you slipped your phone in your back pocket and walked towards a small cube where a gun and headphones were at.