|| chapter four

You knew how to use a gun, a lot actually, due to your father helping you to defend yourself, but you may or may not have forgotten about some of it. You grabbed the gun and looked ahead seeing a target, a small smile formed on your lips as you aimed the gun at the targets head. "Let's see if I still got aim" You muttered to yourself as you placed your finger on the trigger before you pulled it.

Hearing the gunshot and seeing the bullet go through the targets head made you squeal in excitement. "Damn, baby got aim~!" You said praising yourself as you then heard multiple steps before the door slammed open made you quickly turn around aiming the gun at whoever until you lowered it seeing bangtan with their guns.

"[Name]? What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked. "I had wandered around the house and found myself here" You said giving the a small smile. "By the way, nice gun" You said before turning around aiming at the target again before pulling the trigger again, shooting the targets in it side along with one on it head. "It shoots so smooth" You said before placing the gun down on where you got it and turned back around to bangtan who were shocked.

"You know how to shoot a gun?" Jungkook asked making you nod your head a little. "Might not look like it, but I used to do some jobs for my dad, but I stopped for my dad's sake" You said shrugging your shoulders a bit. "Anyway~! M'hungry!" You were quick to change the topic as you quickly walked out of room and started to look for the kitchen, leaving a shocked bts.

;;

You sat happily while eating a sandwich, that you made personally, and you were damn good at making sandwiches, that's what you always say to yourself. While you sat down at the island, bangtan just watched you, making you a little uncomfortable. "I know I look good, but please stop eye raping me" You said with a little cockiness laced in your voice, pulling them out of their thoughts.

"So um.. You said you used to work for your dad?" Namjoon started off as he leaned on the island counter standing across from you see in you nod your head. "By that meaning.." Taehyung trailed off, rolling his hand a little trying to get more information. "Light work, hunting down guys who stole from my dad, hacking, undercover stuff" You listed the stuff you could remember and went back to finish your sandwich.

"I had stopped because I had gotten hurt during a little mission and it left a scar, couldn't do anymore mission after that" You said with a small shrug as you finished off your sandwich. "Where's the scar? Was it that bad?" Seokjin asked folding his arm together watching you stand up from the chair. "I mean it did hurt, but not enough to stop me from going on missions" You said rising your shirt showing the side of your stomach showing a scar that was kinda long, four inches long but it healed.

Bangtan winced softly see in that nasty scar on your body. You pulled down your shirt, tucking it back in your pants and gave them a little smile. "It's alright, it happened years ago" You said with a small smile. "Anyway, enough with the sad stuff, I need my backpack tae, where'd you put it?" You said looking at him. "Living room" You nodded walking out as a small smile was shown on his face. "He called me Tae" Taehyung grinned earning small eye rolls from the members.

;;

You let out a small groan plant in your head on the table, groaning again after feeling your forehead hurt from the impact. "This is some stupid shit! Why do these teachers give us this? You know what, I'll just dropout and become a stripper! I'm pretty good at dancing at poles" You said to yourself, standing up from the dining room chair.

You had gotten startled once hearing a chuckle making you turn your head towards the entrance door, yoongi leaning on the door frame. "A stripper? Really?" Yoongi said making his way to you as you nodded your head. "Yes, strippers make a lot of money, take cardi b for an example" You said sitting back down. "Cardi who?.. Never mind, you need help?" Yoongi asked looking at your AP homework, a groan from you as a response.

Yoongi sat down beside you and put your pencil in your hand. "Come on, I'll help" He offered making you smile at him. "Your a life saver yoongs" You said, Yoongi holding back a smile at the nickname and instead, just rolled his eyes.