Strawberry Milk

Y/n's POV
     Today is finally the day that I get to go train at YG Entertainment! It is 6:25am right now so I got dress and headed out. My uncle said to get there early so that I can get a tour of the place, that's why I'm walking there even though it's still early in the morning. Luckily the company is only five minutes away so I won't have to worry about arriving there late because I can just walk there.

When I got there, I went to my uncle's office and saw a group of 4 girls sitting there.
"Y/n. You're here." My uncle said which made the girls turn around and look at me.
"Y/n these girls are going to be your group members. Girls this is Y/n, your new member and main vocalist. Please introduce yourselves."

"Hi, my name is Bora. I'm the leader, main dancer, and a rapper."

"Hello, I'm Sua. I'm a vocalist and the main visual."

"I'm Somi. Main rapper and vocalist."

"And I'm Hayoon, a vocalist and the oldest."

"Hi, I'm Y/n and I guess I'm the new main vocalist."

"What year are you born?" Hayoon asked.

"I was born in 2004."

"Yay! New maknae." Somi said

"Wow, you're so young!"

"Thanks?" You said confused about if I was a compliment or not.

"Girls please show Y/n around the building and practice after you guys are done." Your uncle said

"Okay."

"Bye."

The girls toured me around and then we went to a dance practice room. When we got there, a dance instructor came in.

"So I heard that we have a new trainee here today. That means that we can finally do the group dance. This month you guys are going to do a cover of 'Really Bad Boy' by Red velvet."

After learning half of the dance, the dance instructor told us that we can continue tomorrow and split the parts for the song tomorrow too. So right now, it's 12 pm and we're on break.

"Did you guys eat breakfast this morning?" Bora asked

"No." We all replied.

"Then lets go have lunch, I know a good restaurant near here." Bora suggested

"Wait, let invite the others too."

"Okay, lets go."

We walked down the hallway and appeared in front of a closed door.

"Lets play Rock Paper Scissors to see who has to go inside and ask them if they want to come with us." Somi said

So we did play Rock Paper Scissors and guess who lost. Yep, me. They stood behind me and I was in front of the door and knocked lightly, before hearing someone say come in.

I opened the door and saw a group of 7 boys.

"Hi I'm Y/n, a new trainee here. Bora unnie and the others wanted to ask if you guys wanted to go get lunch with us." You told them.

"Sure." One of them said and then they packed up.

They got out of the door and when I was about to get out, I saw someone that was still sitting there looking at the ground so I couldn't see his face.

"Are you not coming?" I asked him

"No I'm fine, you guys can go ahead. I need to continue practicing anyways." He said still not looking up.

I feel bad if he doesn't go though, like I don't want him to be alone. Wait what time is it? It 12:25 and I have to go work at 1:30 so I guess I'll just stay with him.

You went out the door and said, "Unnie, I'm gonna stay here. I have to go work in a bit anyways so I'll just stay here."

"Are you sure? Do you want anything, you haven't eaten breakfast yet." Hayoon asked you.

"It's fine. You guys can go ahead and go." You smiled at them and waved.

When they left, you went to the vending machine nearby and got some drinks. You headed back to where the boy was and sat down next to him.

"Here, I didn't know what you like to drink so I got you my favorite drink. Strawberry milk." You handed him a drink.

"Thanks." He took it and looked at you.

That's when you realized that the boy was Junkyu the whole time.