Fan Girls

Y/n's POV
We got off the bus and entered the school. And when we entered, fan girls started screaming for Junkyu's attention instantly.

"Oppa! Notice me!"

"I love you Junkyu!"

"Why are you so handsome?"

Junkyu didn't know what to say so he just awkwardly smiled and waved at them, which made them scream even louder.

"Is he really that popular?" Haruto whispered to you.

"I guess." You whispered back.

"Omg! Who's that other guy with Junkyu?"

"Where? Wow, he's so hot!"

Haruto heard and tried to hide behind you, which made you laugh.

"Hurry, walk faster!" Haruto told you because he felt uncomfortable.

"I mean if you want to become an idol, shouldn't you get use to it? Look at Junkyu, he's calm." You said

"You sure about that?" Haruto said looking at Junkyu.

"Yeah......never mind." You said as you saw Junkyu who was also hiding behind you.

"W-What?" Junkyu asked innocently and pretended that he didn't do anything.

"Nothing." You said and walked inside the building.

"Hi Y/n!" Seoyeon ran to you and hugged you.

"Look who's getting all the cute boys over here." Seoyeon teased you.

"Yah!" You pouted.

"Just kidding. So who are these two boys?" She asked you.

"This is Haruto, my childhood best friend in Japan. And this is Junkyu, we became friends like two days ago." You introduces them.

"Hello." Both of them said to Seoyeon.

"Hi, nice to meet you two." Seoyeon replied back to them.

"Well, I have to go find Doyoung them now so see you guys later." Junkyu told you guys and then left.

After he left, you asked for Haruto's schedule and surprisingly you both have all the same classes together.

"I think we should go to the classroom because the bell is going to ring soon." Seoyeon suggested.

"Okay."

After you guys got into your seats, Haruto just stood there because he's new and doesn't know where to sit.

"Haruto, you can sit next to me. This desk is empty." You said while motioning him to come sit next to you.

"Thanks."

"I guess we still have time before the teacher comes so let's talk." Seoyeon said.

"What did you do on your weekend?" Seoyeon asked you.

"Oh speaking of weekend, guess what? My parents finally let me become a trainee." You told her excitedly.

"Really?! What company?" Seoyeon asked.

"YG Entertainment."

"Wow, that's cool. I'm really happy for you." She said and hugged you.

"Oh, Haruto. What did you do on the weekend?" Seoyeon asked.

"I flew here from Japan and trained at YG Company too."

"Why are there so many trainees here that goes to YG? Okay, let me get this straight. So the trainees in this school are Junkyu and his friends, you, Y/n, and Jeongwoo. Right?" Seoyeon asked Haruto.

"I think so." Haruto replied

"Wait, you said jeongwoo? He's a trainee too?" You asked shock.

He goes to the same school as you, have some classes together, works at the same Cafe, and trains at the same company. He's literally everywhere, I wouldn't even be surprised if he became our new maid.....I mean butler, never mind I would be surprised if that really happen. Life is weird, by life I mean me.

"Yeah, he is. He has been a trainee there for the past six weeks." Seoyeon told you.

The teacher came in and noticed that there was a new student so she called Haruto up.

"Haruto, please come to the front of the class and introduce yourself." She told Haruto.

"Hello, my name is Haruto. Watanabe Haruto. I just came from Japan and I hope you all can take care of me." Haruto said and smiled.

"Oh my gosh! His smile!"

"His accent is soo cute!"

Some girls started to scream and fangirl over him.

"Okay, you may go back to your seat now." The teacher said to Haruto.

Haruto hurriedly walked to his seat and you laughed at him.

"Get ready for having to deal with this everyday. Fighting!" You said while patting his back.