t

mark grabbed all the ingredients to make korean noodles. cooking the dry pasta in a pan, he added spices and such to the monstrosity.

when he finished, he added in the egg, and shoved some metal chopsticks into the bowl.

he walked back up the stairs, careful not to drop the bowl of food. stepping up each step quietly, careful not to disrupt the maids as they cleaned. he smiled at them as he walked passed.

mark walked into his bedroom, eyes carefully watching donghyuck rest. the younger boy flinched in his sleep, whining out for rescue.

the boy mewled a few more times before rolling over, and started panting. mark panicked a bit, quickly placing the bowl on the brown bed side table, before coaxing donghyuck awake.

"hey, hey, donghyuck, wake up." he carefully cradled the boy in his arms, calmly brushing his hair with his hand. "baby, come on, you need to eat."

donghyuck startled awake, eyes wide with cold sweat on his forehead. he shivered and curled into mark's body heat, accepting the fact he can't escape him.

mark leaned over to grab the small white bowl, pulling it towards donghyuck. "here baby, eat this."

donghyuck hesitantly took a bite, eyes widening profusely.

"its-its delicious.." mark smiled at him.

"thanks baby."

donghyuck blushed, grabbing a pillow behind him. "stop calling me that dickface." he proceeded to throw the pillow at the older.

"never." mark giggled.

"ugh." donghyuck pouted, only to send a small smile towards mark. "can you at least leave bitch?" mark laughed at his words, ruffling the latters hair.

"anything for my bitch. just don't come crawling for me later." he winked at the younger, standing up from the bed. 

"hey! why woukd i?!" donghyuck threw another pillow at him, making mark scurry away from the room.

this is exactly what mark wanted. he wants a guy like donghyuck.

and now he's got him. right under his grip.

~~~~
its definitely different from what i originally had but 🖕 wattpad in the ass and call me daddy.

dont forget to comment, vote and shit, it makes me want to write this baloney.

~ jae