𝟎𝟎𝟔.

───  。゚☆: six , we need to talk :☆゚

─── 。゚☆: six , we need to talk :☆゚. ───

BEING YOUNG AND NIEVE in a world that was changing proved to be a very dangerous thing. Take Sean MacGuire for example. A cocky young Irish man who talks to much for his own good. The last time the gang had heard word from him, he was talking up a storm with a few strangers in Blackwater, and according to Dutch, his mouth is what got him captured in the first place.

     Angelica could feel that sick twisted gut feeling as she thought of the ginger. He was most likely alive and alone. Suffering through whatever cruel things the Pinkerton men were doing to him. She knew the gang was just as worried as she was — what they were going through was like hell on earth, all their past mistakes finally catching up to them.

     Though Sean was a close member in the gang, he didn't have a close friend that would have his back no matter what — not like Angelica did.

     She had John Marston. A man that tried to pick-pocket her when she was only eighteen-years-old. She remembers that fateful day like it was yesterday. And in Johns defence, he didn't even realize she was a young woman until she cornered him in a back alley with a pocket knife and spoke  — accusing him of being a sloppy thief — Angelica was dressed like a man. She had her hair pinned under a hat, and dirt on her sharp features that looked like a beard.

     This caught seventeen-year-old John's attention immediately, and the two became instant friends — soon, Angelica and her father was introduced to the rest of the gang, and all is history after that. She only wished her mother were alive at the time to meet Dutch and the others.

     But that is a story for another time.

     John Marston is a good man, and Angelica would readily admit she was beyond lucky to have him in her life. He was there for her whenever she needed him. Weather it be an actual issue, or to just talk about her random idea's or thoughts. He was definitely funny in his own way, and he had similar opinions as Angelica too.

     And he wasn't afraid to call her out on her bullshit — which he was doing right now.

     Remember how I said being young and nieve could be dangerous? Well, from John's eyes, that is what Angelica was being right now.

     She had just gotten back from Valentine, the look on her face being sour after finding out she was being tailed by Arthur Morgan — most likely under Dutch's orders — she had left Nicklaus behind, after making plans to meet up with him in town for a drink sometime this week.

     Preferably a time when Arthur wasn't playing watch dog like the good little boy he was.

     Angelica had filled John in on the charming man she met, and he was weary, but he was more concerned about how bothered Angelica was when she spoke about Arthur — he listened to her rant, talking about how worried she was for the burly gunslinger when he got into that fight. And then she went on to complain on how he was such a pain in the ass.