Tea

And now a dramatic story by Me:

So I just really wanted some sleepy time herbal tea because it's late and it's a good way for me to get excited about drinking water. I put the tea bag in my cup that has a little ram on it just setting the mood for serenity. For a moment I think, "I'll just warm up some water in the microwave!" I then realized that we have a keurig and I ought to feel fancy while sipping my tea. I go to the keurig and press the hot water button. SUDDENLY A WAVE OF DARK LIQUID SPILLS FRIM THE MACHINE LIKE AN OMINOUS WATERFALL. the scent reaches my nose and I smell coffee. I had forgotten to check if someone had left their filter inside! My mistake was apparent and I had wasted a tea bag and part of my ever so precious life. In a panic, I grabbed the cup before remembering how shallow the overflow area is. I put the cup back and resigned to my fate. I waited until the waterfall turned into a trickle and then stopped. I emptied the beautiful ram cup and disposed of the tea bag. The coffee polluted water went down the drain along with my dreams. I placed the cup into the dishwasher relating to it's short and virtually worthless attempt at holding my tea. I am crushed just like the tea leaves I had to throw away but I know I must move on. I must endure and prove fate wrong. This incident will fuel me in the future. It is my motivation to keep going no matter the opposition. I am changed by this experience.