Five

"Goodbye, oppa-deul, we're going back to my studio." Suhyun waved at iKON a s well as Yeri.

"Goodbye and thankyou for giving me a good time, see you all next time!" Yeri bowed and waved at them.

"It's our pleasure, Yeri. Do visit us again!" Hanbin who sat on his chair said and waved.

"See you again!" Chanwoo waved happily.

"Annyeong." Jinhwan muttered and suddenly Yeri's eyes and his met.

"Annyeong!" Yeri smiled at him and waved.

After the girls left, Hanbin put on his headphone and called Jinhwan to get back his position and sang his part.

"Chanwoo ah, your voice and Yeri's are really really harmonic. I really really like your voice with hers." Bobby slightly hit Chanwoo's arm and said.

"Jjinjayo?" Chanwoo asked excitedly.

"You should really have a duet with her. You two have a great chemistry!" Donghyuk praised.

"Ahh, I want to be close with her." Chanwoo stated.

"Yo, uri maknae is going to move his step!" Bobby yelled.

"Aish, be quiet please, I'm listening to Jinani hyung voice." Hanbin said while clicking his mouse.

"Mianhae." The boys sat behind Hanbin apologized.

Jinhwan who was inside the recording room surely did not hear the topic they talked about, but he surely disliked the way Chanwoo started to like Yeri as a friend.

-

"Yeri ah, your voice improved so much! And your voice and Chanwoo voice blended so perfect! Ahhh, I wish I can hear you two singing together again." Suhyun said while walking to her studio with Yeri.

"Suhyun ah, do you have a crush?" Yeri changed the topic.

"What?"

"Crush! Do you have any?" Yeri asked.

"Yes. But I won't tell you." Suhyun laughed.

"I have one." Yeri said.

"Who?" Suhyun asked when opened her studio door and let Yeri walked inside.

"You tell me yours first." Yeri said.

"Someone in iKON." Suhyun said while smiling.

"Jinhwan oppa?" Yeri asked but inside her heart she screamed no.

"Ani.. it's Bobby oppa." Suhyun smiled. "But it's just a crush though."

"Ohh..."

"How about you?" Suhyun asked when sitting down on the couch.

"Jinhwan oppa." Yeri whispered.

"What? Oh my God! Are you serious?" Suhyun asked frantically.

"Why?" Yeri looked confused.

"Ekkem... This is just a pure rare for me. I mean, you are damn fast on crushing on boys!" Suhyun blabbered.

"Is it a problem?" Yeri asked.

"Umm, no. Not really, but I'm sure you will accelerate your feeling soon." Suhyun said and winked at Yeri.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what I mean. Let's get to work! I want to listen to your songs!" Suhyun changed the topic.

"Fine." Yeri took her pendrive and shoved it to Suhyun.

-

"Jinhwan oppa, are you free now?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I have a great great great news to you!"

"What is it?"

"But you surely need to prepare your heart first."

"Just spill it out."

"Yeri is having a crush on somebody in iKON!"

"Who is it? Is it Chanwoo?"

"Ani... Just guess."

"Hanbin? Bobby?"

"Aniyo."

"Spill it already."

"It's you, pabo! Woohooo let's celebrate!"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Of course not! Why am I joking about this serious thing?"

"Then did you tell her about me?"

"No. Don't worry I won't tell her that you actually have a crush on her too."

"Aish. Just don't mention it. I always count on you."

"Yeah. And I'm waiting for you to put one step closer so that your feelings to her will accelerate."

"I don't have her number though."

"I'll send it to you. Make sure you greet her with a massive impact."

"I know. Thanks and bye."

"Annyeong~"