Eighteen

"Yeobuseyo?" Yeri asked after she got into her manager's car.

"Yeri ah, how are you going to spend your Lunar New Year holiday?"

"Going back to my home. Why?"

"Actually, I'm not going back to my home this holiday since my family will going to have a vacation at other country without inviting me. So, I'm just asking you, if you-"

"Well, you can come to my house. I'm sure my mum will welcome you!"

"Are you sure about that, Yeri?"

"Yes! I'm going back to my dorm to pack my baggage. I'll text you if I'm done. Get ready for yourself!"

"What?"

Yeri ended the call since her manager was listening to their conversation.

"Who's that?" The manager asked.

"A childhood friend." Yeri answered, not wanting to gain attention from her manager.

After a few minutes, she reached her dorm and bid goodbye to her manager. Then, she started to pack her baggage.

"Where are you going later?" Wendy asked as she saw Yeri carried a large bag to the living room.

"Home. Where are you going, unnie?" Yeri asked when she saw Wendy was baking a cake.

"I'm staying here. I want to do some research on the recipe." Wendy said as she taking out the freshly baked cake.

"Oo... Stay safe ya!" Yeri said.

"Want to try?" Wendy asked.

"I afraid not, the bus is coming in 10 minutes and I need to get ready now." Yeri looked at her watch and said.

"Ride safely, Yerim! It's dangerous for a girl." Wendy yelled seeing Yeri getting into her room.

"For your info, I'm not alone." Yeri grinned when she took her handbag and bag to the living room.

"With who?" Wendy asked.

"Jinhwan oppa." Yeri answered before got out from the dorm.

-

"Annyeonghaseyo, long time no see oppa!" Yeri ran to Jinhwan's embrace when she saw him waiting at the bus stop.

"Long time no see, Yerimie." He hugged her tightly as he didn't see her for a long time.

"Hey, I miss you." Jinhwan caressed her pink cheek and smiled.

"Tsk. You're still so cute oppa." Yeri chuckled.

"Don't you miss me?" He asked but she didn't answer as the bus just arrived.

"Let's go." Yeri carried her bags and waited for the bus door to open.

They chose the behind seats and had a great conversation on the journey.

After a few stops, they got down from the bus. Yeri stated her house was just 5 minutes away from the bus stop.

"Annyeong eomma! I miss you!" Yeri hugged her mom just as she opened the door.

"Omo, our girl is coming back!" She stroke her back and saw Jinhwan carried some bags in his hand.

"Uh, who's that, Yerim?" Her mom broke the hug and asked.

"He's my friend, Jinhwan! He has nowhere to go so I invite him to come over our house, it's okay right, mom?" Yeri pushed Jinhwan to her house and said.

"Annyeonghaseyo eommonim, I'm Jinhwan." He smiled and greeted.

"Aigoo, you're really good looking boy. How old are you?" She asked.

"5years old older than Yerim." Jinhwan smiled awkwardly.

"You look younger than her though." Her mom chuckled before letting them in and closed the door.

"Mum!" Yeri glared at her mom before taking Jinhwan upstairs.

"The guest room is on the right!" Her mom yelled before they went upstairs.

"Okay!" Yeri answered.

Yeri lead Jinhwan to the guest room before finding her sisters.

"Kim Yurim! Come out!" She yelled across the corridor and took out Seventeen album from her bag.

"Wah, unnie! You're back?" Yurim exited her room and gasped.

"This is for you." Yeri gave her the album.

"Wah! Unnie is the best! I love you!" Yurim hugged her sister before going in her room.

"Yah, where's my reward?" Yeri asked.

"I already thanked you!" Yurim yelled against the door.

"Hmph, I won't help you next time!" She yelled back and turned around seeing Jinhwan crossing his arms chuckled at her.

"Yah, why are you laughing?" She asked.

"You look cute when mad." Jinhwan pinched her cheeks.

"Flirting again." Yeri squinted her eyes.

"Aigoo, you're so cute!" Jinhwan ruffled her hair.