Chapter 4 Damon Salvatore

Charlotte's POV

"This is quiet a house, Mr. Salvatore." I walked in the large livingroom walking to the stuff on the shelfs and picked it up to examine it.

"Please, don't call me Mr. Salvatore reminds me of 1864. Call me Damon." He smirked at me as he walked next to me.... a little too close. I took a step back.

"Well, Damon." I smiled and took out the small device that Rebekah handed me. "Can you please be a gentlemen and help me find out what this is." I held up the device to give to Damon.

He smiled and took the device "Love too." He turned it on and it became bright. He walked over to the couch to sit down. I walked over to sit next to him to watch his every move on the device.

"It's called a cell phone, or phone for short." He smiled at me and touched it with the phone showing numbers. "You can call whoever you want." He said smirking at me then he started touching other stuff.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I'm putting in my number for speed dial. So if you ever need me. Call me." He smirked at me.

"Maybe Damon." I smiled grabbing the device. touching it like Damon and poped came a message.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"It's called a text message. A lot of people do it. You type in what you want to say and press send if you don't want to call." He said. I looked at him raising my eyebrow.

"People are lazy just to talk to the others? This centry has gotten ..." I couldn't find the words.

"laid back." damon finsihed for me. I smiled.

"THat's the word." I said. I looked at my contacts and had everybody I knew... well.. six people. I started to randomly play with my phone.

"How are you related to Katherine anyways?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Well, you have two parents, one's called a mother and the other is called a father--" I said in confusion.

"No, I mean... your nothing like Katherine. Your sister?" He asked.

"Oh, that's what you mean. Well, I don't have the answer to that Damon but I can tell you something." I smiled. "Katherine and I are like the best sisters you can ever have. I was her best friend maybe it was because I always looked out for her, I was like the older sister... even though I'm the little sister persay." I said.

"Really?" He went to thought as I played on my phone again then he asked another question. "Tell me about Klaus? Why Klaus?" He raised his eyebrow in question. I laughed a little.

"Is it weird? That a bad wolf can be so gentle and kind to red ridding hood." I smiled.

"Yeah it is. I would asume Elijah but Klaus?" He asked. I smiled turning to him.

"Klaus is ...Klaus but when I met him he was like a whole different person. He was kind, gentle, a great gentlemen, he was a jealous type, he was like prince charming." I laughed at what came out of my mouth.

"Then why not Elijah?" He asked.

"Well Damon Salvatore, Elijah is just like me and I consider him as a brother. Why must you ask so many question of my love life?" I asked with a smile.

"Just curious... I mean you did come out of coffin for over 100's of years. I like to get to know people." He smirked at me.

I laugh. "Well, Damon Salvatore. Tell me about your love life of my evil sister Katherine? When did you met her and how did she mess up your life?" I asked.

"Katherine... met her back in 1864. Fell in love with her but she two timed me with my brother, she turned us to hate our father, she also made us into  vampires, ruined my brother and i relationship, my brother became a  ripper, I found out I was compelled to love her. And now here I am hating Katherine." He smiled at me.

"I'm very sorry for what my ridiculous sister has did to you and your brother." I said.

"It's okay, I'm over it." He laughed.

I looked into his blue grey eyes and saw something... he was in love with somebody...

"So who is that you love now Damon?" I smiled then he looked at me for a split second and laughed.

"Love? What makes you think I love anybody." He said.

"You may not say anything but it's written all over your face." I said smirking at him.

"What if I say I loved you." He smiled at me grabbing my hand. I let out a laugh then pulled away.

"You must love Elena. " I saw him go in shock for a split second and laugh again. I continued. "I'm flattered that you love me but you only met me for half a day. Plus I saw the way you look at Elena in the Grill today. I must say, she is very kind." I walked around the couch and whispered in his ear. "She suites you." I pulled away with a smile.

"You don't know that. You just came back alive for a day." He said. I walked over to the other chair and sat down.

" I may be just back alive for a day. But I know what love is Damon. I'm 1000 years old. When I see love I see that it's true love." I smiled at him. He shot me a eyebrow and I laughed. "Deny if you want Damon but love always grab you by the hand. Pulling you down with an anher." I smiled

"Okay, miss know it all. How about you and Klaus? Do you think that what Klaus has for you is real?" He asked.

I became in shock and smiled. "I can say, if Klaus didn't love me he would've killed me 100's of years ago not store me in a coffin with a dagger. Also Klaus wouldn't be listening in our conversation at the very moment." I mentioned Damon look at me in Confusion then Klaus appeared next to me sitting on the couch.

"What? You were--" Damon said.

"Now why would I leave Charlotte in some idiot's hands." Klaus said. I rolled my eyes.

"klaus, Damon was teaching me some devices I never knew sine you did store me in a coffin for 100's of years." I mentioned and saw Klaus jump from the word coffin. He was next to me holding my hand.

"You know I am sorry for daggering you. I am love." He said staring into my soul.

"I already forgiven you Klaus." I said then pulled away. "It just hurts me that you would do that plus listening on our conversation." I mentioned.

"I'm sorry love. But I just couldn't leave you in the hands of this--"

"Klaus, you may leave." I said and then he nodded and left. I sighed and looked at Damon.

"How did you make Klaus become so loyal to you." Damon spoke. I laughed.

"It's called love not loyal." I said smiling of amusement. "Remeber that Damon." I said before I got up to walk home.