Chapter 6 Love is scary

Charlotte's POV

Blood... Blood.... I smelled the blood. I walked through the forest--

"AHHH!" I heard a scream. I pushed the bush out of the way revailing the small 14 year old boy laying dead blood everywhere.... Klaus crying by his side, Elijah holding onto Rebekah, finn stood silently, esther stood silently hugging Mikael's arm... then someone came to view as she walked over holding onto her basket full of flowers.

"What's wrong?" She spoke then she pushed people out of the way. A beautiful 14 year old girl, face white as snow, long knight hair, young and pure. Her eyes filled with tears as she ran towards the body.

Esther pulled her away hugging her. "I'm am so sorry darling... he's gone... Charlotte." Then it hit me... that was me...

I walked over to the bloody body and saw.... Henrik's pale face. I felt as if my world was falling apart again. I felt the tears and turn around to run through the forest and hit a grassy field.

"Charlotte!" I heard a voice call out my name. I turned arround and saw Henrik running through the field to the girl that picked flowers in her basket.

"What are you doing here Henrik? Don't you have to hunt with your brothers?" She asked.

"I rather spend time with you--"

"Picking flowers?" She giggled.

"If that's what I have to do to have fun, then shall it be." He laughed. I watched them pick flowers then I remember this Henrik taps her shoulder, slowly putting the flower crown on her head.

"Beautiful..." He smiled. She blushed then kindly gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I felt the sun ray hit my eyes. I pulled my hand up to block the sun hitting my eye lids. I slowly open them. I looked around the room and felt a presance....

"Come out." I demanded as I sat up from my bed. I saw Damon come out from the bathroom smiling at me.

"So... You knew the originals before ... they were vampires. Who are you?" He looked at me. I sighed then got off the bed.

"How'd you get in Damon?" I asked.

"Killed the lady." I shot my head toward his gaze.

"You had no reason to kill her." I said.

"Just wanted to know if my offer still stand from last night." He raised his eye brow with a smirk."But I can see, your dangerous.... I like that." He appeared inches away from me.

"Thanks for the compliment but I don't accept gentlemen who just killed someone." I said.

"So back to my question you didn't answer... Who are you really?" He asked seriously. I smiled.

"Elena, should tell you all of that." I smiled as his face faded. He ran away, dissapearing out of my sight.

I sighed...someone else knows my secret.

I sat down on the edge of my bed. "I hate Love."