Chapter 1

--------Chapter 1--------

Maddy and Billie got out of the car, thanking Billie’s mum for the ride. They had to walk a little bit to actually get to where the concert was being held in central London. They chatted excitedly as they walked, talking about nothing but All Time Low.

“Oh my god! Do you remember that time after Straight to DVD was done, they all came on stage and did a group hug, and Zack was holding them all up?!” Billie asked Maddy with more happy emotion than she was sure she had ever spoken with before. 

Maddy replied, “Yes! That was the best moment of the entire thing! I teared up a little bit, I swear to god!”

They conversed like this the entire walk, and when they finally reached the entrance of the concert hall, they pulled out their tickets nervously, praying to god that they would work, as it has been known to happen that they wouldn’t work. They both got through successfully, and they entered the lobby. And they were lucky enough to be the only ones in there, AND they saw the band passing through discreetly.

They both turned towards each other, mouths agape. They contained their screams, and silently agreed to walk up to them and ask to sign their shirts. As they tried not to sprint towards them, they walked with excitement.

“Erm…excuse me? I know you have to start the show, but we were both wondering if you could sign our shirts. Please?” Maddy asked them all, fidgeting. The band turned around in surprise, but willingly agreed to sign their shirts.

“Can I just say that I really love you guys? You guys are so amazing, you have saved us both, really, you guys are amazing, please keep up the amazing work, we really do love all of you,” What Billie said rushed out in embarrassment. They all smiled at them.

“You know, I really do appreciate the comment, so much, it’s fans like you that make this entire thing completely worth it. But, what makes it even more awesome, is the fact that you’re both wearing Boner T-Shirts, and All Time Low wristbands. You know, we can really make Boner T-Shirts really come alive,” Jack said to them with a wink. Maddy and Billie smiled wider than ever before.

“Thank you so much for the comment. You guys are amazing,” Alex rushed out, almost embarrassed, looking at Billie, well more like staring. Billie had a confused look on her face. Alex noticed, and said to her, “Sorry…I just couldn’t help noticing how immensely beautiful you both are…” He said to the both of them, scratching the back of his neck, but Maddy and Billie both noticed that he was looking at Billie when he said it.

Zack looked at them, nodding, and said, “You guys truly are why we do this. Whatever you’re going through, we know you’ll make it through.”

Rian looked happy, and cute like a puppy dog that just got a new toy, and returned, “You guys are wonderful. Thank you so much for everything you do. It’s amazing that we have fans like these.”

Maddy and Billie just looked stunned. They didn’t expect all the amazing, lovely, wonderful comments they returned to them, but they laughed at how sexual Jack’s was.

“Wow…Thank you so much, all of you, this is why we love you so much!” Billie said, and Maddy nodded fiercely in agreement. “Well, I guess we’ll let you get on to the concert, now. Again, really, thank you,” Maddy added. They all smiled and walked away into the backstage area. But then Alex emerged again, looking thoroughly nervous, and staring at Billie as he walked towards them.

“Hey, do you both want to meet us in the secret room upstairs? We really want to get to know you guys,” Alex said shyly, then forgetting that the band had a concert to perform, added, “Well, after the concert, I mean, obviously, but just, um yeah, would you?” He looked down, his cheeks burning with embarrassment.

Billie and Maddy looked at each other, lost for words, but nodded in complete agreement to Alex. He nodded to them, then ran away cutely to the backstage area.

Maddy and Billie just looked at each other in amazement.

“He totally wants you.” Maddy said to Billie, completely serious.