Wink wonk #SriJin

"Okay y'all really think this is fine? Coz I'm literally scared." Sri said as Ishi and Ovi just nodded in assurance.

"I'm so fucking sure Jin is going to love it." Ishika said smirking evilly as Ovi did too and Sri gulped.

"But still... This?" She squeaked out as the girls just chuckled.

"I'm so sure Jin is going to get wild seeing this." Ash said as everyone laughed and Ovi gave a Hi-Five as Sri just sighed and looked in mirror.

"Fuck that Shit. What about y'all? Your gifts?"

"Well, I have Shilajit prepared." Ishika said as all laughed and Sri blushed harder.

"Don't you dare." She hissed but Ishika just laughed.

"Don't worry dear, he's going to love it." She said smirking as Sri just sighed.

Okay, TBH, I'm scared. 

-----------

abort MISSION I REPEAT ABORT MISSION

"I'm home." Seokjin said as he saw lights dimmed out in the house. 

Where is Sri?

Is she out? Did she forgot my birthday? 

He pouted as he put his bag down and went in the kitchen to get some water as he opened the fridge. 

"Jin?"

"AHHHHHHHH WHO'S IT?" Jin screamed as he put the pan he found first and put it here and there as a silhouette came in view. 

"Whoever you are, please leave me. I've a fiance, and I love Her I can't love you at all I--"

"It's me, you DUMBASS." He heard the voice and recognised as Sri came in view. 

And his jaw fell on the floor. 

"How's it?" Sri asked meekly as Jin just eyed Her from head to toe. 

"Okay fuck--I mean, no like, you know like, damn you're looking like damn what to say like fuck you're looking like-- Ughhh." He whined as he thought Sri would laugh but he looked to see Her eyes getting glossy.

"Am I looking that bad?" She mumbled as he immediately held Her shoulders and lifter Her a chin a bit high as she looked at him. 

"I love it. You're looking so gorgeous that I have no words. You know, it was always my dream to see you in the wedding dress. And this, you're looking amazingly stunning." He said softly as she smiled and blushed a bit as he looked in adoration.

What did y'all thought? It was a wedding dress. 

"It's beautiful right? Although I prefer something Big like a princess type

"It's beautiful right? Although I prefer something Big like a princess type. But Ovi and Ish said that this looks good so for now it's this." She said and swayed Her gown as Jin just kept looking at Her with a small smile. 

"What are you looking at?" She said as he immediately pulled Her by the waist as she looked with wide eyes as they were very close.

"I want to take things to other level. Enough with cuteness, let's spice things up." He said in a dark voice as Sri just gulped and looked as his dark eyes. 

Didn't knew Shilajit work THAT fast.

"Not on my watch!" A yell startled both as they turned to see Ishika standing there as the lights went on and all the members along with the girls showed up. Sri sighed in relief as Seokjin internally groaned. 

Literally have to ruin the moment. 

"Why are you interested in ruining the moment, Ish?" Seokjin exclaimed in disbelief as she just laughed and Ovi took out the cake. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!" Everyone yelled as he mouthed a thank you to all and then looked at Sri. 

"Well damn you look fine." Namjoon whistled as he looked at Her from head to toe and then looked at Jin who was glaring at him.

"Well Sri you look amazing I literally didn't thought it would go that good on you. So yeah, cake time!" Ishika yelled as everyone gathered and Jimin put on the candles.

"Make a wish." Sri whispered as Jin looked at Her and smiled. 

"Mine is already complete. Here, with you by my side." He said as she blushed and he blew the candled as everyone sang the song and he fed the cake to everyone. 

"NOW GIFTS TIME! Jin Oppa, I got you this." Ishika said as she handed the box covered in glittery wrap to him as Sri gulped.

Not today.

"Oh what's this?" He opened as he saw a bottle inside and some energy booster written on it. 

"Umm thanks, I'll use it." 

"Hmm, you and Sri both will love the results." She winked as Sri just blushed harder and bewildered Jin smiled at the moment. 

Babe, you're gone. 

Hey there! 

SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM SEOKJIN OUR SPIRIT ANIMAL AND LOVE. 

Believe or not, he's everyone's bias. No fights on this. 

So yeah this is a one shot for Sri that I wrote. 

Guess who it is? 

Well y'all know it's Ishika. Why am I joking. 

Till then, here is our birthday boy!