Big Fight? #Ishkook

Jungkook felt done with everything.

These past months have been really lonely for him as Ishika got a promotion as a surgeon and got minimal time in her hand to spend with him. Even on Sundays too she used to stay in hospital to perform surgeries and well, Jungkook had not said anything so show he's a supportive boyfriend.

But now it was the limit.

He was sitting inside their live in home, all decorated with fairy lights and the dinner table nicely decorated with a red cloth and food that was getting cold.

It was their second anniversary.

See how things change.

He still remember two years ago, when he saw her in the hospital, a really special incident making him meet her. After here they were, dating for an year and loving each other like they're married for years. 

Until some months when she was fucking promoted.

His hands were clutched as he gritted his teeth, feeling anger popping inside him as he clicked his foot repeatedly and tried to calm down. He tried calling her but her phone was either busy and after a while it was switched off. 

He was about to throw his phone in fury when the doorbell rang. He walked over to open it to see Ishika, who was laughing over some stuff on the phone. 

"Okay see you later. Bye!" She cut the call as she expected a kiss or a hug from Her boyfriend but all Jungkook did was stepped aside to give Her way to inside as his inside was boiling and he was trying not to burst out any second. 

His anger was like a ticking time bomb.

"Hey Kookie! No kiss?" She asked as she came inside and put the bag on the couch as she heard no reply. 

Until she saw the home decorated in fairy lights and dinner table all set. 

"Wow, that's so amazing kook! Like why all of this all of a sudden?" She asked as again no reply was heard as Jungkook just turned to look at Her, his arms crossed and one brow raised in suspicion.

"Where were you all this time?" 

"Well first you tell--"

"Where were you all this time?" He asked again, his voice lower and dangerous as Ishika furrowed Her brows in surprise. 

"Well, I was at the hospital but tonight one of my friend had a party as she newly became Mom so I went there--"

"You remember about all but me." He hissed as she looked in concern at him.

"Okay what did I forgot?" She asked in concern as he started laughing out of blue. He laughed out hard and immediately stopped then looking dangerously at Her. 

"Today, was the Day when we both met each other for the first time. Our second anniversary. But well, it's almost 12! Day over, and you forgot that." He said and chuckled dryly as she opened Her mouth in shock. 

"O-Oh, I'm sorry Jungkook i--"

"I sometimes feel you even love me or just it's just me who's holding up! Like you don't get time? It was okay. Lots of work? Okay. Some friends' party? Still fine. BUT THIS?" He yelled in end as she flinched. 

He never raised his tone at me. 

"I do Jungkook I was just engrossed--"

"YOU'RE ALWAYS ENGROSSED IN WORK! ALWAYS, HOW CAN YOU BE SO MUCH BUSY YOU EVEN FORGOT YOUR BOYFRIEND?"

"I know Jungkook I couldn't take out time but just think I have many important stuff--"

"WHERE WERE YOU HUH? WHO WAS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU FORGOT THAT SOMEONE IS WAITING FOR YOU IN THE HOME, HUH?  oh wait, you aren't seeing someone behind me, right? Yeah, what if you are ACTUALLY FUCKING SOMEONE BEHIND--"